Are you gay?

Hlao-roo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was nice knowing you, fella, but I guess all good things come to an end. Really, you should've known better.

Do what you have to do , Marc, we understand.

Alex

Well, if you're not, you just might be after listening to Kritzerland's newest double bill release of Gaily, Gaily (Mancini) / The Night They Raided Minsky's (Strouse). The samples are downright infectious -- check it out!

I was all set to pull a Thor and tell you we've done a thread like this with a link. :P

It was nice knowing you, fella, but I guess all good things come to an end. Really, you should've known better.

Do what you have to do , Marc, we understand.

Alex

I take it you didn't enjoy the clips?

Well, if nothing else, this may go down as the best hook line for a thread I've ever seen. . . . :P

- Uni

Don't know what it has to do that one should be gay to like this music. I like it.

I also like very much other Henry Mancini music.

...oh, and I'm not gay.

Clips? I didn't get to that. Are you still here? Strange, hmm, perhaps Marc is lying in the sun. Well, enjoy your last few moments here at JWfan, fella. ("Are you gay?", the sheer nerve of it!)

Alex

Don't know what it has to do that one should be gay to like this music.

Of course being gay isn't a prerequisite to liking this music; my point was that it could be a consequence!

Clips? I didn't get to that. Are you still here? Strange, hmm, perhaps Marc is lying in the sun. Well, enjoy your last few moments here at JWfan, fella. ("Are you gay?", the sheer nerve of it!)

Alex

Well, if I'm going to banned for sharing my passion for a piece of music with others, then this is certainly a place I don't want any part of!

It's about time a Kritzerland release was discussed on this forum, anyway. Kimmel is putting out some good stuff.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to discuss but 6 or 7 people would reply amongst the 20-30 that would type pass, yawn or never heard of it.

Oh boy, some Henry Mancini?! Curse the irony, I just spent all of my money on his autobiography!

I bought that some time back, but I still haven't read it.

It's about time a Kritzerland release was discussed on this forum, anyway. Kimmel is putting out some good stuff.

I concur. Actually, two of their latest releases are somewhat Williams related. Both Bernstein's wonderful "God's Little Acre" and Deutsch's "The Apartment" featured one young Johnny T. Williams at the piano. The later had proeminent piano solos and even was orchestrated by the then very young Williams.

well doesn't sound that bad... and I am bisexual.

You love Munich and are a bisexual! Wow-wee! :P

That was probably Koray.

I bought it because it's Herrmann.

I discovered Twisted Nerve because of Kill Bill. That's not the reason why I like it though. It's a good score.

You love Munich and are a bisexual! Wow-wee! :P

Yeah... wow-wee. :D

You got a problem with Munich-loving bisexuals?

Go light a fag and chill out.

I'm not gay, sorry to dissapoint you.

A large proportion of the people on this forum is gay or bi though.

Oh darling, that precious time we had together in Hoorn was such fun. Looking forward to seeing you and free willy at Christmas. With love and kisses. H.

LMAO!

This is a trippy thread!

Close to the knuckle it may be, but damn funny!

Can you imagine if JW himself read this? I think that famous picture of him looking shocked would be appropriate! :-o)

Back on topic, yes good clips and Kritzerland have done some great work recently. Delerue's Man from Rio, Bernstein's Prince and their latest Apartment i'm looking forward to.

I think I just filled the cup

I know a few hookers who would be happy with you

And we wonder why there aren't a whole lot of female members here. ;)

I stopped wondering years ago.

;)

Lol? I thought that was rather sad. To stop wondering is like giving up on life. Perhaps it's this very attitude that scares away the female members.

Are you Gay?

I was under the impression that we were an anarco-sydicalist commune. That we took it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week. With all decisions being ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting..It seems I was much mistaken ;)

Man, what the f&*% is going on around here. I leave for a few days...

I'm going to go wake up my wife now and make her have sex with me, maybe even tear her pajamas, just to be macho. She's on her period too ("But your mouth ain't bleeding"). That'll show you.

I remember my gay college roomate once telling me that John Williams was a "stud." I remember laying in my bed that night, disturbed by that statement.

I remember my gay college roomate once telling me that John Williams was a "stud." I remember laying in my bed that night, disturbed by that statement.

:)