The Official La-La Land Records Thread

robthehand

Right, I'm going to bed. Will be back at around three hours after the announcement, hopefully to find you all eating Rufio, moving to America with a modern girl or preparing for the Triwizard tournament, otherwise it'll be a food fight.

3 hours ago, bollemanneke said:

Right, I'm going to bed. Will be back at around three hours after the announcement, hopefully to find you all eating Rufio, moving to America with a modern girl or preparing for the Triwizard tournament, otherwise it'll be a food fight.

Or maybe we'll be making peanut butter sandwiches and throwing them against the window.

Was there any whistling in Stargate? ‘Cause I feel like one of those five releases has to be Stargate. Didn’t everyone here agree that was in the pipeline?

1 minute ago, Fal J. M. Skywalker said:

Yeah JW, as in Jurassic World. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

4 minutes ago, Fal J. M. Skywalker said:

Stargate

Nevada Smith

Is there a way to access the track listing or does that get posted at a later point? I can’t find any of the new releases on their website 

Star Gate and Williams Disaster Movie box for me!  Awesome! Finally The Towering Inferno will be mine, one of the last glaring gaps in my JW collection! :) 

Just now, crocodile said:

This is actually a perfect way to release those scores.

Karol

Indeed!

3 minutes ago, Incanus said:

Star Gate and Williams Disaster Movie box for me!  Awesome! Finally The Towering Inferno will be mine, one of the last glaring gaps in my JW collection! :) 

Ditto! I think The Towering Inferno is the last gap actually :)

Cool, one of my predictions came true, several years later.

Never thought I’d be triple dipping for The Poseidon Adventure. I have the FSM Towering Inferno and Varèse release of Earthquake. Never had the original TI album though. Also noticed the actual score for Earthquake is more sparse than I recall. 

Also looks like I’m triple dipping for Stargate. 

Hi there! Just wondering if there’s any way to look at the track-listings for these new releases? I can’t seem to find them on their website, so any help would be appreciated!