The Official La-La Land Records Thread

robthehand

Anyway, I've already save my credit card info into lalaland website.

You can do this? I didn't see the option. Can anyone confirm that?

I just add something into cart, fill in the forms, my address and credit card details. I did not comfirm my order and simply close the web browser. Than I add something else into cart again to see if the details are there. Everythings I filled in are there.

I don't know it was lalaland remenber my details, or it was because I am using firefox.

Yes it is. I'm really looking forward to getting this score. Grant I've had the foot-warmer, but it'll be nice to hear some stuff I've been wanting to hear outside of the film that was never with the foot-warmer. Plus it'll also be nice to hear the kick ass sound quality that LLL will give the score, much like Godzilla's no doubt.

So, for us East Coasters this is 9 AM tomorrow, right?

I think I may just have to make this my first limited edition purchase.

I really want a signed copy, but I fear 100 is far too few.

It's a very low number for a score that will sell as fast as this will. Who knows if the signed booklets will go in 2 minutes or 2 hours?

I'll be glued to LLL's front page from like 7.45pm tonight.

Let's start a pool on how fast the booklets sell out. I say 15 minutes. Though I want to say more because I think their site is going to slow down from so many people trying to get one

No the announcement is as 12 PM PST tomorrow, that's Pacific Standard Time.

I'm an idiot. Why did I subtract 3 hours instead of adding? :P

So that makes it 3 PM here on the East Coast.

That actually works better for me. :cool:

There will be no autographed copies. There will be no 3000-copies CD. There will be no ID4 Complete. The LaLaLand page will be hooked up to a networked destroying device that is part of a global conspiracy to get rid of all the annoying film music fanboys around the world once and for all.

There will be no autographed copies. There will be no 3000-copies CD. There will be no ID4 Complete. The LaLaLand page will be hooked up to a networked destroying device that is part of a global conspiracy to get rid of all the annoying film music fanboys around the world once and for all.

Yes, please.

I wonder if anyone expected this one. However, I am not planning to buy this at the moment. Besides, I haven't heard anything interesting in the movie, except the main theme.

I am definitely buying ID4, though.

there's a separate thread for each release with the full track listings, so I'll just say this: I'm VERY happy it's the Poseidon Adventure since I never got the FSM release.

I'm bummed that neither will ship until April 27th though!!!

I didn't have a chance to get the FSM either. Wonderful, and probably my favourite Williams 'disaster' score. That one came out of nowhere!

By the way: what a great pairing, too, since Arnold pseudo-borrowed the theme of ID4 from Poseidon Adventure :P

What time will this be Sydney time?

It will be 11pm where I am and I will be awake when it is announced. Just wondering if I should tempt fate and order it now, behind my wife's back or wait a week.

Not necessarily, if they are working on Hook chances are it may come out by the end of the year. Just because they've released one John Williams score doesn't mean it's not the last one.

So... I'm guessing the odds for Hook have diminished considerably

Why do you say that?

When did MV ever say they only had one John Williams release in the works?

With everything else we've been getting in the past 3 years, why not?

Or do you just think any spielberg/williams collaboration will have different rules?

So... I'm guessing the odds for Hook have diminished considerably

Why do you say that?

When did MV ever say they only had one John Williams release in the works?

They haven't said that, they also haven't said that have more than one though.

But the whole "maybe Hook is coming thing" started with the comment that MV was hoping Mr. Williams didn't use twitter (or something like that), it is clear that he was refering to this release I think, considering it was released on the same day as ID4 (the one we found out from twitter). It just makes sense to me that he was refering to Poseidon and not Hook.

I'm not saying we're not getting it someday, just that is not the release from LLL we were hoping.

haha LaLa Land just reminded via facebook they have autographed copies. lol

LLL has a facebook page? How did I not know this??

Ordered.

I fill in everything in paypal. By the time they allow to order, I just press send payment button on paypal site.

There is no server problem in paypal site you know.

It is 3:00am in Hong Kong. I have to sleep now. Hope I can get a signed copy, I diud not sdleep for a whole night.