The Official La-La Land Records Thread

robthehand

Retailer.

Awesome, thanks! 2 Discs sounds just about perfect to me.

I agree. Unless you have an uncontrollable urge to listen to 5 versions of Arrival of Tink and Flight to Neverland and Never Feast. There is plenty of room for the essential alternate material on a disc 2 release. :)

and HOOK as a bonus. The only obligation is that the set never will reach Canada.

:lol: Yes of course. Canada embargo is effectively immediately.

and HOOK as a bonus. The only obligation is that the set never will reach Canada.

:lol: Yes of course. Canada embargo is effectively immediately.

I don't like this. Are you mocking the suffering of us Northerners old greybeard?!

MV has no obligation to tell us exactly what his post meant or if he got the result he was asking us to hope for.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't!

MV has no obligation to tell us exactly what his post meant or if he got the result he was asking us to hope for.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't!

But if he doesn't... How many of us are going to believe that Hook will be released anytime soon?

I predict this'll be the best release since Family Plot. The last few months have been a great time for JWFans...Tintin, War Horse, "Happy Birthday Variations," Oboe Concerto, and now Hook!

John Williams is a tossup between the remaining Harry Potters, the prequels and Jurassic Park. The other stuff isn't as widely demanded.

I, for one, place E.T. Adventure at the top of my grail list now.

I don't know about TLW unreleased music that much. I have sfx boot I never listened too

All I know is JP only has 2-3 short unreleased cues that re noteworthy

I can still see JP and TLW as more likely candidates for expanded treatment by the labels than SW Prequels.

John Williams is a tossup between the remaining Harry Potters, the prequels and Jurassic Park.

The only expanded HP CD I want, if LLL or WaterTower does it, would be Prisoner of Azkaban. An expanded edition of that would be sheer heaven. There's so much omitted music from the CD, it's not even funny.

John Williams is a tossup between the remaining Harry Potters, the prequels and Jurassic Park. The other stuff isn't as widely demanded.

I, for one, place E.T. Adventure at the top of my grail list now.

Don't forget Dracula.