The Official La-La Land Records Thread

robthehand

I guess so.  In the post I just mentioned, MV said this:

As for Oct 9...we will play the waiting game. We will know Oct 2 if anything will be ready in time . I'll keep you posted.

Just now, Romão said:

So Superman is for sure getting a release before the end of the year

Well it is a 40th anniversary. It's interesting how this situation parallels Intrada's Jaws schedule from 2015.

Karol

I've never owned the soundtrack for the original, and like many here, Mr. Thorne and Courage's efforts were not enticing enough to warrant the Blue Box. The moment an independent release of Superman drops out of the sky.... 

Even if it's more than the Blue Box version, I wouldn't rebuy II-III.  Glad it's cheaper for people who didn't shell out, though. 

They'll rope me in the S:TM, unless it's a straight reissue of the Blue Box.

I kind of want everything else on the list, but money's tight so I'll get noneofem.

I don't think it's possible to have a line-up that could possibly make Severin any less bored than this one. 

I'm grateful for these lame releases, mind you! I gotta save money for Kingdom Hearts 3!

There are no October 9th releases.

October 23rd brings 7 of the 17 remaining releases they plan to have out this year.

@Jay But MV said

As for Oct 9...we will play the waiting game. We will know Oct 2 if anything will be ready in time . I'll keep you posted.

Has he posted anything?

Yes, he posted a large image on Facebook indicating the only titles coming out this month are on October 23rd.

I'm hoping for a complete/expanded release of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by the end of this year, as I found the OST to be a disappointment.  There are certain cues I really like that were left out of the OST.  In particular I really like the "Entry Into The Great Hall" cue, and unfortunately on the OST the cue used during the feast is in its place.  That said, I'd like LLL to do a full release of Avatar next year as it'll be the 10th anniversary of the film.

LA-LA LAND RECORDS PRESENTS
SPECIAL OFFER: Tuesday, 12pm (PST) OCTOBER 9, 2018

Special offer at www.lalalandrecords.com
Starts Tuesday, 12pm (PST) OCTOBER 9, 2018

LA-LA LAND’S SWEET 16!

That’s right! The Triple L is 16 years old this month and we couldn’t have gotten here without you! 

So let’s party on with…
“THE LA-LA LAND SWEET 16 CELEBRATION!” 

GET 16% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

For one full week, staring 12 noon (pst) on 10/9 and ending at 11:59 am (pst) on 10/16, get 16% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER at www.lalalandrecords.com

Just place your order and you'll receive 16% OFF the total when you finish checkout.

BACK IN STOCK! 

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER (4-CD SET)
E.T. 35th ANNIV. (2-CD SET)
WATERWORLD (2-CD SET)
DAY OF THE DEAD (2-CD SET)
DENNIS THE MENACE
FERRIS BUELLER’S DAY OFF
SEARCHING FOR BOBBY FISCHER
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: SEASON 4 (2-CD SET)
KINGSMAN THE SECRET SERVICE
KINGSMAN THE GOLDEN CIRCLE

MV confirms that Innerspace is in the works: http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?forumID=1&pageID=185&threadID=118900&archive=0

Dear MV,

Are there any Goldsmith titles to be expected soon?
What about Innerspace?

Greetings

Yes.

:)

I'm not sure whether that is a confirmation for Innerspace, but that would be great! This would be the first time that I did not buy an incredibly pricy OOP CD that gets a better reissue, one day later. This time, I have been waiting.:rock2::rock2:

I think remember MV being hopeful of yet another reissue of INNERSPACE specialy since he lost his own collection in the LA fires. So this title is likely coming. What I would like to see is the OST paired up on disc 2 and another bit of remastering on it. This was one of the earliest Goldsmith titles that LLL did and for me it was the one that put LLL on my map!

It's the least interesting of the Goldsmith-Dante scores in terms of listening experience for me, but it has its worthy highlights anyhoo. Complete score drags, but there's some little bits of goodness that weren't on the album. 

But first we need those Harry Potter scores! Then we'll choose the path of moderation.

So, I want to take advantage of this 16% sale combined with my little bonus I reserved back when the new website opened. This would be my first direct LLL and my first overseas purchase.

But what to get? Empire of the Sun, Home Alone, Waterworld. EotS I love, Home Alone is Christmas fluff and childhood memories, Waterworld is a kickass 90s action score. How do I pick two of these?

1 hour ago, Holko said:

So, I want to take advantage of this 16% sale combined with my little bonus I reserved back when the new website opened. This would be my first direct LLL and my first overseas purchase.

But what to get? Empire of the Sun, Home Alone, Waterworld. EotS I love, Home Alone is Christmas fluff and childhood memories, Waterworld is a kickass 90s action score. How do I pick two of these?

Buy EMPIRE OF THE SUN. Everything else can wait.