• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Potter isn't announced on Friday, I'm going to buy 30 bags of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Jelly Beans, go through them each assiduously picking out just the vomit flavored beans, and mail them to La

Not to mention that very significant milestone anniversary in 2021........   It's so obvious now!                          

Holy crap guys, it's finally happening!!!1!  

I know that, that's why I'm saying later on when you inevitably discover him and want to collect his best scores, you'll regret that the Reloaded expansion is OOP and you missed your chance to get it now!

Okay kiddies, since we get constant questions as to when things will be coming back into stock here goes my best guesstimate on the following OUT OF STOCK titles. Please note these dates are not set in stone, but we hope to adhere to this restock schedule. I wish we could restock them all next week but that damn leprechaun and his pot of gold is ever so elusive.

LATE JAN 2021

QUINN MARTIN VOL 2 THE INVADERS
ROMANCING THE STONE

EARLY FEB 2021

HARRY POTTER BOX SET
BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA
THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH

LATE FEB 2021

FRIDAY THE 13TH PARTS 2/3
FRIDAY THE 13TH PARTS 4/5
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT
X FILES SEASON 11

MARCH 2021

SUPERMAN 40TH ANNIVERSARY
SCHINDLER'S LIST CD
BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN

APRIL 2021

STAR TREK ENTERPRISE VOL 1
STAR TREK ENTERPRISE VOL 2
BATMAN DANNY ELFMAN COLLECTION
DIE ANOTHER DAY

MAY 2021

ALIEN 3
FIRST KNIGHT
BATMAN THE MOVIE 50TH ANNIVERSARY

JUNE 2021

JW DISASTER SET

UNKNOWN

BATMAN TAS VOL 1
BEVERLY HILLS COP 35TH ANNIVERSARY
BEVERLY HILLS COP 2
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA
COLOSSUS THE FORBIN PROJECT
DANCES WITH WOLVES
DIE HARD WITH A VENGEANCE
EMPIRE OF THE SUN
GALAXY QUEST
HOME ALONE 25TH ANNIV
JACK REACHER
LADYHAWKE
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 1996
PLANET OF THE APES BOX SET
SOLARIS
THE THIN RED LINE
SUPERMAN 2/3

If you see a title on here that we currently have in stock on the website that means we only have a handful left and once all the units get snatched up it will be going out of stock until further notice

Also, if you see a title NOT on here that means its SOLD OUT and no longer available. So, for instance THE FUGITIVE -- it's LONG GONE. Don't ask about it

Here's to sticking to the schedule!

MV

https://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=142714&forumID=1&archive=0

5 hours ago, Jay said:

I cannot more highly recommend to anyone remotely interested in Don Davis and/or 90s action/sci fi scoring in general to pick up their expansion of THE MATRIX RELOADED.  Get it now while you can!

Belated Christmas present for myself :P

image.png

Couldn't resist grabbing Matrix Reloaded with the new stock. Very sad to hear that Revolutions is OOP though, was really excited to purchase that :(

I believe there's 2 copies of Reloaded remaining, for anyone holding off. Doubt they'll be around for more than an hour (EDIT: only 1 left!)

That list MV posted is a huge help, so people can plan their finances. Shame the Disaster Box won't be back until June. Hopefully Empire of the Sun has returned by then as well!

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

Holy shit those first 3 titles in your cart are amazing releases

I sure hope so! Sounds like all 3 are career highlights for their respective composers.

Not a fan of Snow's XF:FTF? Decided to pull the trigger knowing they discovered that lost finale cue.

It's fine but it's not one of the greatest scores of all time like those first 3, and it's not a definitive presentation of a score like those first 3

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

It's fine but it's not one of the greatest scores of all time like those first 3, and it's not a definitive presentation of a score like those first 3

Yeah I'm mainly just excited for a handful of cues (there's a few cool renditions of the X-Files theme throughout).

Plus I figure there won't be an updated release coming post-Disney merger, so no point holding off.

Yea I'd love a new version adding whatever they found finally that was missing before but I also doubt one will ever happen

I guess Smoking Telegram was the only substantial thing they found, otherwise more would've been included in the Vol. 4 collection.

As for the other missing cues, wasn't it Snow that asked for them to be omitted from the FTF release?

Also, only 1 copy left of Reloaded now.

Okay, so JW back in stock in February, March nad June. I will deduce from that that they'll be releasing new JW titles in those months too. Why can't they put up pre-order links for everything they're going to release throughout the year?

11 hours ago, bruce marshall said:

I usually wait for sales.

I'm not rich like Bespin😉

84 $CAN not well spent, if you want my advice (FOR TWO RELEASES ONLY!!!).

Blame @Jay for that !!

I learned my lesson after Superman. I'm not holding off on titles anymore; you really need to order it as soon as it's available, or you could be waiting a lonnnnng time to get it. By June, the Disaster Box will have been unavailable for, what, a year? :(

11 hours ago, Jay said:

Holy shit those first 3 titles in your cart are amazing releases

Jason LeBlanc, ladies and gentlemen...the only guy on Planet Earth (score by George Fenton!) to get excited about other people's purchases! :up::heart::mrgreen:

Only problem that I keep forgetting to put a "tongue-in-cheek" advisory to such posts, to avoid misunderstandings. I thought the emojis would help, but clearly, they didn't get the point across.

You wouldn't be happy if an acquaintance of yours tells you one day they recently discovered Shore's LOTR scores and picked up all the CRs?

11 hours ago, crumbs said:

As for the other missing cues, wasn't it Snow that asked for them to be omitted from the FTF release?

Kinda.  I was under that misconception in November when they released V4.  There were tracks that they couldn't find at the time from the film proper.  There were also tracks that Snow wrote and recorded which were not used in the movie - those were left off by Snow's request.

On 11/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, mstrox said:

My memory was shaky - I mistook it for one of these other cues that were composed for the film and which were left off at the request of Snow, I guess!

DEE3726C-5017-4DAC-8518-F25643DF9B71.jpeg

1 minute ago, mstrox said:

Kinda.  I was under that misconception in November when they released V4.  There were tracks that they couldn't find at the time from the film proper.  There were also tracks that Snow wrote and recorded which were not used in the movie - those were left off by Snow's request.

So after the X-Files V4 release, there is 1:03 of music missing from the score itself as well as about 2 minutes of alternates.  As much as I like the X-Files, I'm not sure I'd rebuy for just that.

6 minutes ago, Jay said:

You wouldn't be happy if an acquaintance of yours tells you one day they recently discovered Shore's LOTR scores and picked up all the CRs?

I know no such people...AND YOU CAN NO LONGER PICK UP *ALL* THE CRs! *input/output error, commence self-destruct*

Also: This post was tongue-in-cheek.

Straight-faced (lol, yeah, wrong term for me...): it's all good, Jason. Your "Holy Shit" simply amused me to no end, and I wanted to point that out in a (for/to me) similarly amusing way.

so I guess now is as good a time to ask this as any: when I returned from England, my HP box set got some little scratches, God knows how. Is this an excuse to ask for a replacement box set? They already said I could ask for one with my next order, but I can't decide if it's worth it. I wanted that set to remain undamaged, but don't want to waste their time and replacement sets either. Definitely getting a Titanic replacemeent as that case broke completely.

31 minutes ago, Jay said:

Are those still available for a reasonable price? I somehow never picked them up. 

3 hours ago, Kühni said:

Only problem that I keep forgetting to put a "tongue-in-cheek" advisory to such posts, to avoid misunderstandings. I thought the emojis would help, but clearly, they didn't get the point across.

You're dealing with Jaybot, remember?!

😎

LLL used to have predictable sales, so if you were smart., you could wait and not worry about things going out of stock