"The Patriot" - Hal Leonard Sig Edition

Greg1138

Hi all - anyone know of any recordings of the Sig Edition of "The Patriot"? Trying to find but no joy - are there any such recordings? If so - which is best?

Or has anyone found a way to edit the OST to match the sig edition? If so - need to hear from someone who knows this score better than I do - wanting to try and do brass band arrangement of it but very difficult for me without hearing it first.....

Grateful for any help, as always....

Greg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Signature Editinos" are publications of the msuical score (music notes) of the works the Maestro has done. These are published by Hal Leonard and include a short preface by Williams and his (printed) Signature - The concert version of tha Patriot seems to be a little different than the CD version (allthough I always thought they are identical)

What you mean Richard is the Director's Cut, this has obviously nothing to do with the original posters question :)

The "Signature Editinos" are publications of the msuical score (music notes) of the works the Maestro has done. These are published by Hal Leonard and include a short preface by Williams and his (printed) Signature - The concert version of tha Patriot seems to be a little different than the CD version (allthough I always thought they are identical)

What you mean Richard is the Director's Cut, this has obviously nothing to do with the original posters question :)

[/quote

Sorry! :rolleyes:

well in 2003 before I was at this place., wanted to order Catch Me if You Can pianonotes from my local musicstore. He said there is only somthing with the composers signature ... so I was overly happy and thought, that the edition might actually be signed by Williams himself, once it arrived I began to understand what "Signature Edition" means :rolleyes:

well in 2003 before I was at this place., wanted to order Catch Me if You Can pianonotes from my local musicstore. He said there is only somthing with the composers signature ... so I was overly happy and thought, that the edition might actually be signed by Williams himself, once it arrived I began to understand what "Signature Edition" means ;)

Ahh, bless. Poor you.