The Official Abel Korzeniowski thread

Neimoidian

• 1 month later...

Escape From Tomorrow OST is scheduled to be released next week as a digital download (only) and will be 22 minutes long.

Tracklist:

1. Gates of Tomorrow

2. Fantasy Girl

3. Fireworks

4. Magic Kingdom - part 1

5. Mystery Man

6. Lost in Caves

7. Magic Kingdom - part 2

8. The Grand Finale

9. Imaginate!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, it is really great. Pity that the whole album release clocks at about only 21 minutes. Is that all the music composed for this film?

This guy needs some more lucrative projects to finally get some exposure. Just imagine what he could do with some major blockbuster? Or even a Pixar animated film. Would have been awesome.

Magic Kingdom, Pt 1 is awesome. So Herrmann-esque. :)

Karol

This guy needs some more lucrative projects to finally get some exposure. Just imagine what he could do with some major blockbuster?

The question is: if he did manage to get a job on a major blockbuster, would they let him do his own thing?

I know it's not much, but Abel Korzenioski personally requested me to review his work (sending me a free promo too!). So that sort of made my day. :P

Anyways, here's the review. Short score kind of gets a short review:

http://music-muse.com/2013/02/28/escape-from-tomorrow-abel-korzeniowski/

Enjoy!

Was that you? That explains all the strange remixes on the promo...

And my computer has never been the same since I got the damn music, did you hack me?!

That's a shame. I already sold it and its copyrights to Hans Zimmer. So if it gets online, you can probably expect a lawsuit from him. He's very protective of the content...

• 3 months later...

Me too. There weren't many copies to begin with, and this release has been out for years.

• 3 weeks later...

I ask because I don't know and because I'll be a few hundreds kilometers away from here next week.

You can ask them to ship it on a particular day in the comment box?

Karol

• 2 weeks later...

Abel and I have actually been talking about this new mysterious project. He had to write the score for a really tight deadline, but can't reveal the title of the film yet because he's under some oath of secrecy :P

Looking forward to it!

I love Korzeniowski's music and I wish we would be offered more Hollywood jobs from now on. I think I have said this multiple of times.

He had to write the score in a really tight deadline

This sounds to me like writing a substitute score for a film that its original score was rejected.