Soundtracks, Compilations, or other recently purchased Music

Mr. Breathmask

Just ordered Michael Giacchino's Speed Racer and Land of the Lost - two scores I had been looking for and found at Soundtrack Corner (thanks @Jurassic Shark for linking someone else to this site in the Low Quantity thread which I didn't know existed). 

The only major Giacchino film scores I'm missing are: The Incredibles, Ratatouille, John Carter and the MI scores.

Any other tablecloth can be but a pale imitation of the Holy One! That's why I don't try and substitute my floor carpet instead.

I just needed some background to take a pic so put them on one of my coffee tables!

I just rewatched Empire of the Sun because I hadn't seen it in it's entirety before, only about half - to familiarize myself with the film and score. Glad I bought the sets!

On Lincoln: I bought the score from a seller on Amazon who lived in Europe I believe, when I opened the package it was unsealed, not only that but it was manufactured in Australia where I live, so on some weird trip around the world, Lincoln managed to go from Australia to Europe and back again! The seller probably bought the Australian stock. Lincoln, like War Horse is another score I saw in stores but for whatever circumstance I never took the chance to buy it then and there.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:39 AM, Richard said:

There is an old Vulcan proverb:

"Only Bilbo could present the tablecloth".

I seemed to to think he was very fond of his mother's doilies, him being Bilbo in all.

2 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I seemed to to think he was very fond of his mother's doilies, him being Bilbo in all.

What's funny is that we have seen @Bilbo's mother's tablecloth!

That sounds like a euphemism!  But I'm being quite literal!

49 minutes ago, Disco Stu said:

What's funny is that we have seen @Bilbo's mother's tablecloth!

That sounds like a euphemism!  But I'm being quite literal!

Tis the tablecloth which sits on the kitchen table in my mother’s house. Yes. 

1 minute ago, Bilbo said:

Tis the tablecloth which sits on the kitchen table in my mother’s house. Yes. 

I thought it was more attractive than your tablecloth

On 7/18/2018 at 5:37 PM, Bilbo said:

If Disney are listening.... I’ll trade it for the complete scores of the prequels 

I'd trade everything but my CD player for those (I'd need it to listen  to them).

The score is so great, far much better than the album, according to my taste. And usually I always prefer the re-recorded albums, but this time the album lacks a little something.

3 hours ago, Bespin said:

The score is so great, far much better than the album, according to my taste. And usually I always prefer the re-recorded albums, but this time the album lacks a little something.

I really like the creepy off-kilter harpsichord and percussion music of Brando's bounty hunter character most of which is not on the OST album.