Soundtracks, Compilations, or other recently purchased Music

Mr. Breathmask

One's the best release of the year so far, one has problems ranging from negligible to significant depending on who you ask, one has more serious ones but still passable, one I don't know anything about.

Well my Mummies took 20 days to reach. The Varese Titles arrived week ago. But was waiting for the Mummies to arrive before I could show them Now can't decide which one to start with. Hmmmm

5 hours ago, Amer said:

Well my Mummies took 20 days to reach. The Varese Titles arrived week ago. But was waiting for the Mummies to arrive before I could show them Now can't decide which one to start with. Hmmmm

The second one. Save the best 'till last.

32 minutes ago, Richard said:

Aah. THE MAN WHO LOVED CAT DANCING is lovely.

Even the Legrand score is good.

Well I was not impressed with Legrand score, especially when he sings... I know perfectly why his score was rejected. Seriously, Hiring a French man to score a western, what they where thinking...

8 hours ago, Bespin said:

Well I was not impressed with Legrand score, especially when he sings... I know perfectly why his score was rejected. Seriously, Hiring a French man to score a western, what they where thinking...

...or hiring an American to score a 19th Century English drama, about a plain-looking governess, and her star-crossed lover.

11 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Unlike... hiring an Italian to score a bunch of westerns?

But those were Spaghetti Westerns so naturally they would  hire a person from the native land of spaghetti who knows how to score it properly! Really gets the tagliatelle feel of the whole thing you know.

4 hours ago, Incanus said:

But those were Spaghetti Westerns so naturally they would  hire a person from the native land of spaghetti who knows how to score it properly! Really gets the tagliatelle feel of the whole thing you know.

No true Italian would mix up spaghetti and tagliatelle!

In Québec we are Americans too, more American than European, even if we speak french.

The brits may have win the war, we still speak french, and we f*** them.

😁

The Queen understood that many years ago, she never came back since 2002... where her visit in Québec did not well pass...

1 hour ago, Marian Schedenig said:

No true Italian would mix up spaghetti and tagliatelle!

Well they should be called Pasta Westerns anyway.

On 8/13/2018 at 6:23 PM, Holko said:

One's the best release of the year so far, one has problems ranging from negligible to significant depending on who you ask, one has more serious ones but still passable, one I don't know anything about.

The Cowboys

The Mummy

The Mummy Returns

Small Soldiers

Was that right?

15 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Then why do you still keep her?

The Canada love her, the Québec don't... and Québec is still a province of Canada... unfortunately... and I don't see the day that it will change.

In Québec, the population is divided in two... the last referendum we had in 1995 for the separation of Québec we only got 49,42 % for the YES (I'm separatist).

The scars are still there... so many years later.

But the Queen don't come anymore, at least that!

2 hours ago, Brundlefly said:

The Cowboys

The Mummy

The Mummy Returns

Small Soldiers

Was that right?

Yep.

1 hour ago, Bespin said:

The Canada love her, the Québec don't... and Québec is still a province of Canada... unfortunately... and I don't see the day that it will change.

In Québec, the population is divided in two... the last referendum we had in 1995 for the separation of Québec we only got 49,42 % for the YES (I'm separatist).

Separatist? 

I, as part of the Canada, am undecided when it comes to Quebecois independence.

Purchased a bundle of scores tonight:

Tyler's The Mummy and Yellowstone. Normally I'm far from a Tyler fan, but for some reason these two really click. Plus I dig anything even remotely connected to national parks.

And Pete's Dragon. Saw the film last month and loved the music.

I was going to purchase Bergersen's American Dream too, but according to an FSM thread the master sent to all the digital services is encoded at 128kb and sounds rubbish, with a lossless version available 'later this year'. What the hell? What's wrong with 'now'?

A japanese CD, playing music from an American composer, flying from Norway to Québec.

That's how music travels!

But it remains costly for one picture and a single worth track of music!

IMG_2554.JPG

And the booklet, wow... All I can say (and read in fact) about it is: Bravo Keisuke!

IMG_2556.JPG

2 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

But the rest is also great!

Indeed! Brilliant even.

I am so glad I found a copy for under 10 € at Amazon.de a while back. :)