Soundtracks, Compilations, or other recently purchased Music

Mr. Breathmask

5 hours ago, Brundlefly said:

THAT IS GREAT!!!

I already wanted to spend all my money for a copy of the Intrada release! Now, I don't even have to pay high shipping fees as a European! I really love Quartet Records!

What do you have to pay for shipping?

16 minutes ago, Brundlefly said:

It's 21€ for the 2CD set itself and I have to pay 25€ including shipping fees.

That's great for you. I wanted to order their Cinema Paradiso release, but didn't since the shipping fee to Norway would be €16,40.

1 hour ago, Jurassic Shark said:

That's great for you. I wanted to order their Cinema Paradiso release, but didn't since the shipping fee to Norway would be €16,40.

Every interesting Varese Sarabande release means: it's gonna be expensive - and every interesting Quartet release means: it's gonna be cheap - at least to me.

Since the labels seem to be done for the year, I picked up some titles I hadn't been able to get yet

Ordered direct from Intrada:

36730.gif 38496.gif 39375.gif

Ordered direct from La-La Land:

39728.jpg 39726.jpg 39549.jpg

Ordered from Movie Music:

39785.jpg 39787.jpg Image result for one little indian soundtrack R-3639267-1522609790-9083.jpeg.jpg

41 minutes ago, Brundlefly said:

Why did you even buy that version? "Original Film-Soundtrack" - what language is that supposed be?! "Originale Filmmusik" would have been more consequential instead of such a english-german fuck-up!

Because I had about one hour to buy the CD before shops closed for the weekend and that's all they had.

Both solid works, from artists at (just about) the top of their games.

FADING LIGHTS is the runaway track on the Genesis record, featuring the sort of "blowout" that we haven't heard since DUKE'S TRAVELS.

PRESUMED INNOCENT was JW's "dirtiest" score for a long time. It's nice to know that he could still write for adults, and not just for teenage boys.

5 hours ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

PRESUMED INNOCENT was JW's "dirtiest" score for a long time. It's nice to know that he could still write for adults, and not just for teenage boys.

Bit chaste and prudish compared to Jerry's Basic Instinct though.

9 hours ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Me too.

You forgot the #.

1 hour ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Better, you mean.

BASIC INSTINCT is the better, more celebrated score, and quite rightly so, but PRESUMED INNOCENT is no sloucher. 

3 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Bit chaste and prudish compared to Jerry's Basic Instinct though.

Steef's right: compared with BASIC INSTINCT, it's a bit "held back" - like the film.

On 12/8/2019 at 2:18 AM, Incanus said:

I got this one for the new arrangement of the Han Solo and the Princess.

Iam planning to get this. Samples sound very nice. You approve? 

My copy of that album arrived today, plus I received the TROS OST last Friday, and all the specialty label CDs I mentioned ordering earlier on this page have arrived now as well.  Can't wait to read the Stargate liners!

16 hours ago, Jay said:

My copy of that album arrived today, plus I received the TROS OST last Friday, and all the specialty label CDs I mentioned ordering earlier on this page have arrived now as well.  Can't wait to read the Stargate liners!

Iam so late to this party. Have started ordering now.TROS and REVENGE (Remastered) ready to ship. STARGATE and DISASTER will ship via Intrada when they resume their offices next week.So All this stuff should come to me in a few weeks from now.

Jay do share your review of STARGATE on its thread page (if not done already). Ok. Just saw that now. 

Iam looking so forward to that set.