Soundtracks, Compilations, or other recently purchased Music

Mr. Breathmask

Yeah. I'm kind of disappointed not having found the 3CD set from LLL but it's too expensive on the second hand market. I'll have to content myself of that one which I succeed to get for 9$ which is really correct.

On 3/25/2021 at 6:40 PM, Bespin said:

I finaly got my hands on the SE at a nice price (under 10$US). :lick:

Ennio Morricone - Once Upon a Time in America (Special Edition)

R-1481423-1509887038-9867.jpeg.jpg

I have an allergy against pan flute sound. 

Not for me.

Latest purchases on Amazon:

Morricone - Collected (3CD)

81JSw-1gK5L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

and Great Movie Themes (Royal Liverpool Philh O) (because I now have the vol. 2)

81EQg2rhSPL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

And this essential Horner :

House of Sand and Fog

I don’t see why it’s an iOS issue as it posts to other places online just fine. 

I think I’d rather just get an old Nokia 3310 than an Android anyway. 

It's probably a photo that's shot sideways, but where the sensor detected that it was shot sideways, and added the corresponding flag in the picture's metadata. Depending on the viewer software, it's auto-rotated for display… or not.

14 hours ago, Marian Schedenig said:

It's probably a photo that's shot sideways, but where the sensor detected that it was shot sideways, and added the corresponding flag in the picture's metadata. Depending on the viewer software, it's auto-rotated for display… or not.

It uploads to Facebook, twitter, Reddit, discord, everywhere else just fine but for some reason on here...

4 hours ago, Bilbo said:

It uploads to Facebook, twitter, Reddit, discord, everywhere else just fine but for some reason on here...

Then possibly the board software does something with the image but doesn't handle the auto rotation flag correctly.

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (Jeremy Soule)

Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Lana Del Rey)

I got the former after a random Elder Scrolls track appeared in a YouTube compilation I found. And I'm a huge fan of LDR.

Original Intrada package arrives at Heathrow within 11 of being posted in California, then doesn't give any tracking updates for 6 weeks. Marian contacts Intrada. Intrada sends a replacement package within a day (great service, as always). Original "lost" package arrives within a day of the replacement being posted…

IMG_20210402_194317__01.jpg

30 minutes ago, Marian Schedenig said:

Original Intrada package arrives at Heathrow within 11 of being posted in California, then doesn't give any tracking updates for 6 weeks. Marian contacts Intrada. Intrada sends a replacement package within a day (great service, as always). Original "lost" package arrives within a day of the replacement being posted…

IMG_20210402_194317__01.jpg

WTF is going on with Euromail?

At least.the US still does ONE thing better than anybody😒

3 hours ago, Bespin said:

Latest OST purchases...

51InjZ94r9L._SY90_.jpg 61Qi%2BQr4xOL._SY90_.jpg 41PPKBN2PZL._SX90_.jpg 

511WtXjX4xL._SY90_.jpg 51DqHaItFcL._SY90_.jpg 51g3AJ8MJpL._SX90_.jpg 

510T023YQ4L._SX90_.jpg R-877098-1168395361.jpeg.jpg R-216069-1292366135.jpeg.jpg

Bes has a room in his home set aside for his piles of unwrapped soundtracks!😄

6 hours ago, Naïve Old Fart said:

I'll take "middle-brow pops", over snobbish cynicism masquerading as intellectualism, any day. At least "middle-brow pops" is honest.

And your point is?