Soundtracks, Compilations, or other recently purchased Music

Mr. Breathmask

1 hour ago, Amer said:

@Bespin Help me find the CD of Digital Hollywood album online please.

I found it on discogs!

Ordered direct from LLL

• VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA – ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK COLLECTION: LIMITED EDITION (4-CD SET)1 × VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA – ORIGINAL TELEVISION SOUNDTRACK COLLECTION: LIMITED EDITION (4-CD SET)
  • GOLDSMITH AT 20th VOL. 3 – THE STRIPPER / S*P*Y*S:  LIMITED EDITION                1 × GOLDSMITH AT 20th VOL. 3 – THE STRIPPER / S*P*Y*S: LIMITED EDITION
  • X-MEN: EXPANDED LIMITED EDITION SOUNDTRACK (2-CD SET)1 × X-MEN: EXPANDED LIMITED EDITION SOUNDTRACK (2-CD SET)
  • SPONGEBOB MOVIE, THE – SPONGE ON THE RUN: LIMITED EDITION1 × SPONGEBOB MOVIE, THE – SPONGE ON THE RUN: LIMITED EDITION
  • A QUIET PLACE PART II: LIMITED EDITION SOUNDTRACK 1 × A QUIET PLACE PART II: LIMITED EDITION SOUNDTRACK

On 5/20/2021 at 10:07 AM, Jay said:

Ordered from Japan    

These arrived today

10 hours ago, Smeltington said:

Nice to see he listened to his Anthology set A LOT!

I'd rather listen to Bumblebee.

Not a fan of Bossa Nova??

Well it's a Williams 60's TV score so not his best work but I personally find it pretty nice. I really like the Main Title and the track Men of Unitran. I also find the presentation has a nice flow

Brian Tyler's Those Who Wish Me Dead

Won't be for everyone, but I liked its modern and sometimes atonal, but still engaging approach.

I also keep meaning to listen to Beltrami's A Quiet Place part 1, as I rather like the first couple of tracks. Both Tyler and Beltrami are on my radar in a manner where I'm far from a fan of their larger body of work, but I've been liking some of their recent output.

I wait that Always is added to ScreenArchive website, and I'll order it, with Images, and other things...