Soundtracks, Compilations, or other recently purchased Music

Mr. Breathmask

Just received two great scores

Casper (LLL) by James Horner

The Danny Elfman Batman Collection (I was so afraid to have missed it but luckily there was one left around at MBR bowdown)

44 minutes ago, May the Force be with You said:

The Danny Elfman Batman Collection (I was so afraid to have missed it but luckily there was one left around at MBR bowdown)

It's OOP now? Then I reckon they will do a new release soon with the addition tracks from the vinyl release.

28 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

It's OOP now? Then I reckon they will do a new release soon with the addition tracks from the vinyl release.

Don't know if it will be fast but who knows ...

13 hours ago, May the Force be with You said:

Damn it. Somehow it didn't occur to me to check there, in spite of knowing they sold from other labels too. Suppose I shouldn't blame myself too much after MiM and SAE had nothing on their end.

In any case, that was an easy $35 lost right there. :unsure:

That being said......

6149zvW.jpeg

I already had the Futureland version of Akira Ifukube’s score to Varan but the Cinema-Kan is supposed to have improved sound and more music. 

DBAAA160-DA49-4320-A259-145B79C36C1A.jpeg

2 hours ago, Holko said:

Two "on first listen" purchases... plus the fruits of multi-company, transatlantic misnegotiation.

20211115_170734.jpg

You'll have a lot of choice to hear this first CD of Sleepy hollow :lol:

It finally paid off for me having email alerts on both Discogs and eBay for out-of-print box sets below certain prices from the Mosaic Records label (it's basically just like the soundtrack specialty labels but specifically for classic jazz re-issues).

I got my hands on this great box of Duke Ellington small group records from the 30s.  These recordings have never sounded as good as they do here and man is the music great.

https://www.mosaicrecords.com/duke-ellington-1936-1940-okeh-small-group-recordings-mosaic-records/

235-Duke-Ellington.jpg