Soundtracks, Compilations, or other recently purchased Music

Mr. Breathmask

One of those scores that make you dread the day you die because then you can't listen to it anymore.

One of the most profoundly sad things I've ever read. I don't know whether to cry or crawl into a hole.

I bought Tron Legacy for $3.99 on Amazon because a) the price was nicer than the $15 or so I'd spend on a CD; b) I won't notice if all of my albums aren't lossless; and c) it felt more honorable than stealing it.

"The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy", by Jobey Talbot. It really is quite nice. "The Factory Floor" (or whatever), is beautiful.

"Monsoon Wedding", by Michael Danna. This is a truly wonderful score, from a truly wonderful film. I love it!

"Diana: The Tribute Album". All right, all right: I only bought it because it contains an unreleased song by Peter Gabriel (honest!).

"E.R.", by James Newton Howard, et. al. It's good, but, is it me, or does the Main Title sound like an outtake from "Grand Canyon"?

I've apparently won the grand prize for Adam B.'s FSM CD give away on FSM. I have to say, what a wonderful surprise! While I already have the Superman and Ron Jones boxes, I'll have fun picking out the $125 worth of FSM CD's. This has absolutely made my year!

I've apparently won the grand prize for Adam B.'s FSM CD give away on FSM. I have to say, what a wonderful surprise! While I already have the Superman and Ron Jones boxes, I'll have fun picking out the $125 worth of FSM CD's. This has absolutely made my year!

Congrats man. :)

I know...I never have that kind of luck. I must have had some damn good karma building up.

I ended up choosing...

The Silver Chalice (Waxman)

Shoes of the Fisherman (North)

Diane (Rozsa)

Land of the Pharaohs (Tiomkin)

Above and Beyond (Friedhoffer)

Who's Life is it Anyway (Rubinstein)

I'm especially excited for the Waxman and North scores, both of those are beautiful.

Just Batman Returns, Home Alone, Star Trek 5 for me

Same here.

RECEIVED!!! Yaaay, I've got Home Alone, this is the best Christmas present in years! :jump: I'll be just listening to this CD over and over until it gets worn out and I have to order another copy! :D Star Trek can wait until January or February, provided I get enough of Home Alone in that time ... :D

RECEIVED!!! Yaaay, I've got Home Alone, this is the best Christmas present in years! :jump: I'll be just listening to this CD over and over until it gets worn out and I have to order another copy! :D

you better start wearing it down now or there wont be copies available for repurchase! :lol:

I know...I never have that kind of luck. I must have had some damn good karma building up.

I ended up choosing...

The Silver Chalice (Waxman)

Shoes of the Fisherman (North)

Diane (Rozsa)

Land of the Pharaohs (Tiomkin)

Above and Beyond (Friedhoffer)

Who's Life is it Anyway (Rubinstein)

I'm especially excited for the Waxman and North scores, both of those are beautiful.

You chose wisely. Nice haul and congrats.

RECEIVED!!! Yaaay, I've got Home Alone, this is the best Christmas present in years! :jump: I'll be just listening to this CD over and over until it gets worn out and I have to order another copy! :D

you better start wearing it down now or there wont be copies available for repurchase! :lol:

Oh, I have, trust me on that. Have I ever! :D

Independence Day - David Arnold

Voyage of the Dawn Treader - David Arnold

Superman: The Movie - John Williams Finally...! (No, I couldn't afford the Blue Box.)

I assume Independence Day is the complete release from La-La Land?

Superman: The Movie - John Williams Finally...! (No, I couldn't afford the Blue Box.)

so im assuming this is the old edition? hopefully the Rhino records release