Soundtracks, Compilations, or other recently purchased Music

Mr. Breathmask

• 2 weeks later...

2017, a "Star Wars" year that begins on a high note!  Who knows what other surprises it may reserve us?

17553743_1648335255182305_12189868128123

If you read the thread I linked to, you'd see that the isolated score track contains source music that is not on the Varese CD.

And if you have been reading the stuff I've been posting here since 2000 you will know that I have no interest in such things.

The iso-score became 100% redundant to me the second you posted news that they were working on a new CD.

Like a vast and slow moving river, we meander.

Catching up on your JW collecting I see. Good. Good.

Was  gonna just pick up Sabrina and Minority Report,  but Sabrina was listed (on Amazon) as an "Add On Item" so I had to add the others.

I recently purchased LLL's HoMe Alone (2015) album. Really glad I finally own this masterpiece, though there was a crack in the case when it arrived (I'm really getting a bit tired of my CDs being damaged when I get them, happened twice in two weeks). Waiting to order Braveheart, but it seems I'll have to wait a bit.

1 hour ago, Stefancos said:

I've never had a cracked case before recieving the Jurassic Park set. What are you talking about?

Happens to me all the time. I don't even bother replacing them, once the discs are ripped they go on the shelf anyway.

11 minutes ago, Marian Schedenig said:

Happens to me all the time. I don't even bother replacing them, once the discs are ripped they go on the shelf anyway.

Same. The jewel case is simply the packaging. The CD is the value. 

While good customer service departments do address customer complaints, it's bad customer ethics to complain about issues beyond the seller's control. 

4 hours ago, Richard said:

I don't mind cracked cases, they're pretty easy to replace. It's when I get home, open up the case, and those little bits of plastic that are meant to hold the CD in, fall out. I hate that.

Yeah, it's even worse when that causes the cd to slip into the gap between the spine and cover, getting it wedged in and subsequently snapping the disc in half as you open the case.