Soundtracks, Compilations, or other recently purchased Music

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't ban anyone on my account. They got me fair and square. No harm done ... Peace, D

My package from La La Land arrived today, and one from Amazon!

At last! Champagne!!!  

I see it says mono on the cover, but apart from that the sound quality is on the level of early 60s stereo recordings.

I read somewhere that the reason we haven't gotten a complete remastered release yet, is that Herrmann's widow is asking too much money for it (the master tapes are apparently in her possession).

On 8/10/2020 at 2:45 PM, Naïve Old Fart said:

Yeah, it's a "must get rid of" :lol:

Try the Barry box set, instead: ZULU, LIZ IN LONDON, plus a bunch of other stuff, and a poster guaranteed to put you right off your nachos.

You can't go wrong.

Which box are you talking about?

My shipping of the Disaster boxset and The Rocketeer is coming, but I had to pay an additional 30$ CND for the fees, it's the first time they do that. The package surely is out of the ordinary, by its declared value perhaps.

9 minutes ago, Marian Schedenig said:

I guess I should order if from there. I still only have a CDR of the shorter release, because I never came across this one.

Do it! It's cheap, and throw in the dirt cheap Man of the Century as well, if you like swinging music from the 20s/30s.