Soundtracks, Compilations, or other recently purchased Music

Mr. Breathmask

15 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Good variety. How's The Black Hole?

Good.

Needed lotsa trimming to remove repetition.

5 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

How's the original music from Babylon Berlin?

Haven't started the series yet, but it's on my list.

Shark,

I'm not A COLLECTOR.

Anything I buy is very good to excellent AND something I first heard whilst viewing the film or TV show.

If I own it, it's good😊

6 minutes ago, bruce marshall said:

Shark,

I'm not A COLLECTOR.

Anything I buy is very good to excellent AND something I first heard whilst viewing the film or TV show.

If I own it, it's good😊

Duh. I didn't mean to ask if it's good/bad, rather about the characteristics of the music.

1 hour ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Duh. I didn't mean to ask if it's good/bad, rather about the characteristics of the music.

Ok.

BB is a combo of faux- Weimar songs and modern electro- acoustic score.

The theme song is absolutely unique and irrestible.

Very impressed by the music. They didn't go period though there is a little of that too!

Looking forward to a.two

https://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=126548&forumID=1&archive=0

Inchon - sue me, but the sound quality of some of the tracks now is significantly better

Total Recall - I gave the copy with the old cover art to a friend for Christmas and ordered the one with the new cover art

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - anxious to see what was uncovered there

The Last Castle - ready for a Rambo III expansion

Bad packaging?

On 1/3/2021 at 6:08 PM, Brundlefly said:

Inchon - sue me, but the sound quality of some of the tracks now is significantly better

Why would anyone sue you for that?

On 1/3/2021 at 6:08 PM, Brundlefly said:

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - anxious to see what was uncovered there

Tell us what you think about it.

THE-GOOD-THE-BAD-AND-THE-UGLY.jpg

Had to take advantage of soundtrackcorner's end-of-year free shipping deal, decided not to wait for a rip or something else to buy GBU with and just get it.

oh and also this

Spoiler

Indiana_Jones_and_the_Kingdom_of_the_Cry

49 minutes ago, Jurassic Shark said:

Damn, I missed that. Was the shipping for free?

It always is, when you spend 100€ or more for a batch (at least for shipping within Germany). On Christmas their special offer is free shipping worldwide for batches of 45€ or more.

1 hour ago, Brundlefly said:

It always is, when you spend 100€ or more for a batch (at least for shipping within Germany). On Christmas their special offer is free shipping worldwide for batches of 45€ or more.

Is the €45 deal also Germany-only? I'd have placed an order instantly for the batch of recent releases I still haven't got, but I've never heard of a Christmas/end of year deal.

1 hour ago, Marian Schedenig said:

Is the €45 deal also Germany-only? I'd have placed an order instantly for the batch of recent releases I still haven't got, but I've never heard of a Christmas/end of year deal.

It's worldwide as far as I know.

3 hours ago, Brundlefly said:

It's worldwide as far as I know.

But it's over now, I suppose? At least I can't see anything on their website. They should send out emails to advertise this - other soundtrack shops bother me with multiple irrelevant emails each week, but the last time I got one from the Soundtrack Corner (other than order confirmations) was in 2016.

11 minutes ago, Marian Schedenig said:

But it's over now, I suppose? At least I can't see anything on their website. They should send out emails to advertise this - other soundtrack shops bother me with multiple irrelevant emails each week, but the last time I got one from the Soundtrack Corner (other than order confirmations) was in 2016.

Yep, it's over. I never get e-mails from them, except for this annual offer, but then it's many of them.

On 12/28/2020 at 4:28 PM, Jay said:

Ordered direct from Square Enix US

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Orchestral Arrangement Album [CD] | Square Enix  Store FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Original Soundtrack Plus [CD] | Square Enix Store

These arrived yesterday!

I've already listened to both electronically before my physical copies arrived.  They are great!  FFVII Remake is my favorite score of 2020

6 hours ago, Kühni said:

I wanna play on one this large as well...all I can offer is the one in my village's parish church!

Oktober087.jpg

I remember attending a Bach concert in a church.

Afterward I climbed up to the organ and played the opening nine notes of TOCCATA and Fugue in D minor...

Wow! There was a slight delay iirc😁

6 minutes ago, Bespin said:

Big package received! The encoding process will begin tomorrow morning!

20210107_172718.jpg

Now we can read what you bought;)

Screenshot_2021-01-07-14-32-23.png

So my encoding process is going very well, I just discovered that on the Bobby Fisher Expansion, they omitted few Album tracks... so I have to buy the original CD, to get all the albums version.

Disapointing coming from La-La Land...

For me, priorizing Alternates over Albums tracks is an error.

Okay, I will try to remain calm... Dolores Claiborne Deluxe Version doesn't allow to reproduce the original album too... rrrrrr...

Just now, bruce marshall said:

You did what I did. How much for DC ?

The OST of Dolores Claiborne? 9.95 US$ without the shipping.