Angels & Demons DVD

Dean1700

I bought the 2 disc extended version of Angels & Demons when it was released the other week and on the cover slip it has a yellow sticker that reads: "Includes FOOTAGE NOT SEEN IN THEATRES" then under that it has "Create your own music score with Hans Zimmer Music Studio - Powered by Sequel 2!"

Ok. Now I have searched the 2 discs and there is nothing that resembles anything like what it says above. I contacted Sony Pictures Home Entertainment here in Sydney and they said they will call me back.

Does anyone know what this "Create your own movie score with Hans Zimmer Music Studio" function is and is it on your DVD?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Create your own music score with Hans Zimmer Music Studio - Powered by Sequel 2!"

If you create a score better than the original Angels and Demons score, will sunglassed agents break down your door and recruit you for MV? Or just wipe your mind so it doesn't happen again?

"Create your own music score with Hans Zimmer Music Studio - Powered by Sequel 2!"

If you create a score better than the original Angels and Demons score, will sunglassed agents break down your door and recruit you for MV? Or just wipe your mind so it doesn't happen again?

Nobody can compose a better score!

Does anyone know what this "Create your own movie score with Hans Zimmer Music Studio" function is and is it on your DVD?

Well, it is on my DVD, it's the first thing that popped up when I put my disc no. 2 (the Special Features one) in my PC DVD unit. But haven't planned on installing it, not for a second. ;)