JW on last Academy Awards

Ray Barnsbury

I was looking for the tape I had recorded (or so I thought) of JW at last year's Academy Awards, when he conducted the medley of film music. To my surprise and extreme disappointment, I couldn't find it anywhere. Besides wanting it as a keepsake, I wanted to use it for a school project I'm doing on film music. So if anyone has it available for download or can e-mail it to me or knows where I can get it or anything, please let me know. I need it as soon as possible, and would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Ray Barnsbury

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how much is on that link above, but I have the medley mp3 as well as Ben Kingsley's speech before the medley, as well as Johnny introduction at the start of the show.

~Harry :music:

Thank you guys. Ideally I would like the visuals too, but I will take what I can get. Harry (BTW, great to have you here! :music: ), it looks like yours has more, so could I get that?

Thanks!

Ray Barnsbury

I would ask for a trade, but it would probably take too long to get here.  :)   Anyway, to everyone else, please keep the responses coming.

Ray Barnsbury

I would gladly send you a copy of the full ceremony Ray, but it's on

European PAL VHS, can your VCR play this format?