Who has the biggest....baton?

Who has the largest wang?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 2 composer has the biggest todger?

• John "Woody" Williams
    • Jerry "Johnson" Goldsmith

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My instinct would be to go with Jerry, but maybe the poneytail was compensating for something. Also, it takes a confident man to wear the same black turtle-neck for 45 years.

Jerry's may be longer, but you know that John's is fat and thick. As someone who knows, always take thicker over longer.

Both will make you scream, but only one makes you scream in pleasure.

Jerry's may be longer, but you know that John's is fat and thick. As someone who knows, always take thicker over longer.

But Jerry was not interested in your pleasure, only his own.

He liked to make you his bitch, have his way with you and afterwards would already have forgotten your name while you were taking a shower.

But Jerry was not interested in your pleasure, only his own.

He liked to make you his bitch, have his way with you and afterwards would already have forgotten your name while you were taking a shower.

and that is why John is superior to Jerry, Johnny gets his and gives you your's.

Joey is correct. Plus it's not the size that counts, it's how well you are recognized for using it well.

:P Has J.W fan lost all its imagination, that it needs to compare the size of penises? Either that, or it's all metaphor, in which case, I am completely clueless!

We go thru this once a year.

Ha! only an ignorant fag would make this kind of generalization.

Ha! only an ignorant fag would make this kind of generalization.

no not ignorant AI. This is not a generalization but observation based on years of research.

All I'm gonna say is Goldsmith was very well known for taking a 'packed lunch' into work with him.

One thing's for certain, you know the guy was circumcised. Who knows about JW, he might be sporting another kind of turtleneck.

Because JW is chubby in the belly, the surrounding fat ("gunt") would affect the appearance of his penis, making it a "grower not a show-er" as opposed to JG, who was a bit slimmer, and so even in a flacid state he would seem more impressive.

What size shoe do/did they have? You know, they say the bigger the feet, the bigger the meat.

All I'm gonna say is Goldsmith was very well known for taking a 'packed lunch' into work with him.

One thing's for certain, you know the guy was circumcised. Who knows about JW, he might be sporting another kind of turtleneck.

Because JW is chubby in the belly, the surrounding fat ("gunt") would affect the appearance of his penis, making it a "grower not a show-er" as opposed to JG, who was a bit slimmer, and so even in a flacid state he would seem more impressive.

What size shoe do/did they have? You know, they say the bigger the feet, the bigger the meat.

completely untrue. A total myth.

There is no consistent measure, the closet I've determined is that thick fingers indicate a thick...

Englishmen are packing, at least those I've encountered are.