Question about selling CD's

Taikomochi

So for Christmas this year, I put Elliot Goldenthal's Alien 3 on my wishlist, and I warned my mom not to bid on more than one disc at a time on ebay, but she did anyways. Now, I have two copies of Alien 3.

Our plan was to sell one, but I can't decide which I should. I don't really mind which I have as they are in relatively the same condition, but I'd rather sell the one the would be worth more. One is the normal disc that was released in America and such and the other is, according to what the ad said, a brazilian copy. They are mostly the same, except the brazilian copy has a bit of spanish in places.

Which one should I sell?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i suppose the brazilian version has portuguese words not spanish :P

I would keep the english version, unless i were brazilian or portuguese, then i would keep the foreign version since that would have been the version i would have bought in stores in my country if i had wanted the score when it was released.

But it will possibly be easier to find a buyer of the english version, so i think it's up to you...

i suppose the brazilian version has portuguese words not spanish :)

Is it? They look the same to me ;)

It's not like I can't read it. All the track names are English, just the copyright information and such isn't.

Well, I'll sell the Brazilian copy, then. Thanks guys :P

Spanish and Portuguese are very similar. I know a guy who grew up in Brazil, and he says you can pretty much figure out the one if you know the other.