Family Plot coming soon?

pixie_twinkle

that "Wow." refers to posts that were just deleted.

Yes, something about soap bubbles on Megan Fox's tush. I hope it wouldn't be a stunt butt, like the Super Bowl commercial's stunt thumb.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This dude Mark_73 posted a link to the Family Plot boot that he had uploaded to megaupload. Talk about blatantly breaking the rules.

And there were several posts by him and king mark discussing portions he had uploaded to youtube. And a post by richuk talking about the spider-man 3 boot.

I first predicted Family Plot was on the horizon when How to Steal a Million was released and the last page of the liner notes was a shot of Audrey reading the Hitchcock book in bed. I knew there was a hidden message there...

I knew I should've called it a high-necked foot warmer. No one ever suspects them

I just noticed the following in the bootleg announcement:

Now, because we have a thing called The Custom Covers Thread where unofficial artwork is regularly posted, there is a a slight amendment to that as well: for anything other than alternate artwork (being alternate covers for an existing official release), please remove the complete tracklisting from the back cover.

Wait, so making it known that you've made an expanded version is fine, but divulging the names of the cues isn't?

And no, I won't stop ridiculing this stupid rule.