Empire Strikes Back "Making of" book!

artyjeffrey

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those photos are really neat. Carrie Fisher in the last one is just begging to have sexual relations.

I would love to see the Miss Piggy version.

"Look, Skywalker. Go along with this or I'll cut you in half."

Some of those, along with other info in the making of book, just makes me appreciate even more that Lucas had help in the development of the project. It was a collaborative effort and that's why it was such a success, unlike, y'know, the prequels.

That image has been posted here before, probably on one of the older versions of the board.

But Lucas and Spielberg did one for Star Wars and Jaws and I think there was one for E.T. and Star Wars.

Well, aesthetically, you'll be glad to know that they made sure to match the Making of Star Wars book. The font, the pages, the layout, the thickness of it-- all in keeping with the first book. Crap like that makes me happy.

And like the first book, they seem to have went out of their way to find photos that Star Wars nuts like ourselves have never seen before. In other words, it's awesome so far (visually).

Oh, and there's maybe 3 or 4 pages about the score (but they've got pics in there,too).

I finally started reading it. The surprising thing about TESB is that how little the story has changed from the first version, unlike SW.

And yes, the book looks nice. :)

Karol

Oh, and there's maybe 3 or 4 pages about the score (but they've got pics in there,too).

Is there anything particularly insightful mentioned regarding the score?

It would also be cool to see one or two of those pics you mentioned ;)