AOTC - My view. If you're interested

Melange

I finally got round to seeing attack of the clones today (bit late i know).

All i can say is "wow....thats a much better attempt than the first movie".

Phantom Menace looks like a load of trash compared to that film.

I'm sure i noticed that Jango fett guy bang his head as the sliding door came down when he ran into his ship as Obi Wan tried to stop him escape. Maybe that was a tribute to that scene mistake in Star Wars where the stormtrooper bangs his head on the door frame?. P.S : I loved Yoda's Bruce lee stance at the end. I was waiting for him to make some cat noises as he fought and say "Mmmm...emotional content ..needed it is". I must admit, i really did notice how they just stuck in that music from Phantom Menace during the colloseum fight scene. It really was just too noticeable to ignore, and was obviously for a completley different scene. P.S.S : Is that little Maori kid (the son of fett) going to grow up to become Boba Fett?.. Me thinks he wont let his daddys death lie that easily. I thought the use of CGI was great in this one. The cityscapes looked really amazing and reminded me a lot of Bladerunner in those scenes when they are chasing the assasin. The only use of CGI which looked a bit too obvious was Yoda. I think its because i've been so used to seeing him as the old puppet though. He had suddenly an incredible range of expression on his face which was'nt in the puppet. Mind you, that fighting scene with him at the end would of been impossible without CGI. I also liked that dialogue when Obi Wan said "this boy is going to be the death of me"..Lol. Very true.

Overall, i thought Episode 2 was a much better effort than the first. :angry:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" and no comments--" Anakin - "Sand is rough and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here, everything is smooth.. and soft.."  

Armadildo - "Anakin, please don't speak unless you can improve upon the silence!"

Well, if you insist that we make comments, that avatar of Rosie is like sand in my eyes... AAAAHHH!!!! :cry2:

Malange... send him an ocelot avatar or something!!! Please! :cry:

hehe!!!!!! :jump:

Actually I would like to add a lightsaber to Rosie. Maybe with some sort of Sith Helmet or something :devil:

I love how people react to her.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :cry2:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Too! LOL

Hmmm... a helmet would be an improvement... as long as she had the facemask! LOL!

BTW, her hair already LOOKS like a Darth Vader helmet... :roll:

I think I'll campaign to have her in Episode 3. She's going to be free after this year!

darthrosie.gif  :?:

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww...poor Rosie. Leave her alone. She did nothing to anyone. She's a sweet person.  

Director - who likes Rosie and her funniness

I have never thought she was funny and her tirades wear thin on me.

And there are horror stories of her not being so nice when she isn't on TV...