Quintus

Criiiiiiiiinge!

Whichever way you wash it, Stewart left himself wide open when he foolishly ridiculed the chubster - in front of an audience, no less. Knighted Sir, or not - that makes him fair game!

Yeah,after reading the report of what happened it wasn't wise to mention it in public. It would have been better for him to mention to him in private afterwards.

Doing it in public only sparked off Ego defense in that other guy. Classic example of not respecting elders though,an issue which is rife in this country.

If I had a weight issue, I'd tell an oldie to fuck off too, it they insulted me over it. I don't think age comes into play, when the bitch claws come out.

I'm bored btw, in case you hadn't noticed.

We may yet prevail. That's a, a conceit. But...it's a healthy one. I wonder if the Emperor Honorius watching the Visigoths coming over the seventh hill truly realized that the Roman Empire was about to fall. This is just another page in history, isn't it? Will this be the end of our civilization? Turn the page.

Hmmm, my automatic instinct has been to defend Patrick because...well, simply I'm familiar with and I've never heard of the other fella. Respect for Patrick's work aside, the more I look at the clip it could be seen as a sign that Patrick's recent Knighthood may have gone to his head already. Mentioning this to the guy in private was the way to go, rather than coming across like a school teacher in front of an audience. All I'm left with now is that "Criiiiiiiiinge!" which was your title. Both of them were acting from adrenaline and then saying silly and unfunny disrespectful things. Criiiiiiiiinge.

He's way over exposed, to the point of annoyance; but to call him an unfunny prick is a bit malicious. He's very good in Gavin and Stacey and he's clearly a decent comedy writer too.

"When all is said and done" it was an unfortunate, unpleasant and embarassing incident for both of them.

But Patrick being Patrick, my guess is that he's probably now regretting it more than the other fella, who by all accounts doesn't give a toss about others very much.

Sir Patrick Stewart is probably doing lots of Facepalm right now, while in his front room sipping Tea....Early Grey...Hot.

2wp767q.jpg

He's way over exposed, to the point of annoyance; but to call him an unfunny prick is a bit malicious. He's very good in Gavin and Stacey and he's clearly a decent comedy writer too.

It's true, I think he brings out my malicious side. Truth be told, I've never found his stuff that funny. G&S is ok, but I never gelled with it the way, well, the rest of the UK did.

I'd honestly never heard of Corden until this incident. I take that as a good sign that I'm not watching too much TV.

I'd honestly never heard of Corden until this incident. I take that as a good sign that I'm not watching too much TV.

You need to get out more ;)