JW score in FSM TV Omnibus release

That_Bloke

Hi all.

Apologies if this appears elsewhere. The recent FSM release of their 5 Disc "TV Omnibus" has a score by John Williams on Disc 1. I could blather on but it probably will be quicker and more informative for you if you just went to the FSM or SAE sites to check it out there.

Cheers,

That Bloke

Hi all.

Apologies if this appears elsewhere. The recent FSM release of their 5 Disc "TV Omnibus" has a score by John Williams on Disc 1. I could blather on but it probably will be quicker and more informative for you if you just went to the FSM or SAE sites to check it out there.

Cheers,

That Bloke

Polly's Theme is quite beautiful, and the rest of the score sounds pretty robust if somewhat atmospheric and not especially tonal.

Yeah, we were talking about this in the FSM Speculation thread. The Williams item is really the only thing that interests me there, but I'm not in a position to shell out $77 for it (shipping included).

It's kinda interesting, though, that I'd never even HEARD of this one before, and I consider myself quite knowledgeable about his entire output (both film, tv and otherwise). Makes you wonder how much more stuff there is out there that we're not aware of.

It's kinda interesting, though, that I'd never even HEARD of this one before, and I consider myself quite knowledgeable about his entire output (both film, tv and otherwise). Makes you wonder how much more stuff there is out there that we're not aware of.

I had the exact same reaction to this release. I find it very strange that no discography or something similar has ever included this score before. :P

• 10 years later...