Music you have made love to

BLUMENKOHL

...the rhythm and sounds of. That is...it accompanied your love making to a person of your preferred gender. Not music that you have literally have had relationships with. (Kudos to you if you have, I don't want to even bother thinking how or why)

Our relationships on this forum have grown stale. In order to rekindle our romance, we're going down a naughty road.

I'll start...

If you haven't already tried it...

Basic Instinct. It maybe a little creepy at first...but it...uh...grows on you, no pun intended.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot "do it" to music. It's distracting. Especially if all of the sudden somebody starts in with vocals. I'm a very visual person, and when I hear sounds I immediately am obligated to mentally construct imagery to go with it. I don't want to suddenly visualize an elderly, balding, overweight guy going to work on a cello next to me while I'm taking care of business. :P

Music you have made love to

Normally I don't 'arrange' for any particular music to be playing.

I think that would be too much like attempting to make it into a movie scene. :P

But this would be fun (given the coincidence that the setting is in a tunnel,too). ;)

Not quite music for "Love Making" though. More like "Ravaging" :P

I don't do it to movie music. But I shit you not: when I was about 24 I got a bj in the flat I was living in by some random 39 year old bint I'd picked up (my mate was in the other room with her sister), whilst the theme from First Contact was BLASTING out of my hi-fi. I was absolutely bladdered. Heh heh, good night that.

I got a bj in the flat I was living in by some random 39 year old bint

"Blown to Bits" from Jaws would have suited that well, Quint :P

Careful with the teeth ;)

Quint: "The thing about that bint, she had lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When she came at me she didn't seem to be livin'.."

I have had sex with Pillow Talk from Basic Instinct playing in the background, worked rather well.

My best film musix/sex expierence however was with Titanic. From gentle foreplay to the soft ooening tracks, the thumping great surges of pelvis-energy climaxing at Death Of Titanic.

And afterplay with a Life So Changed, and the titlesong in the background.

Very strange topic... However, I always prefer not to play music while doing it, because the times I've tried with music playing, I got distracted and strated followind the rythm of the music. And you know, in these kind of things a constant rythm isn't exactly the best ;)

However, all the time, when I reach the climax, I imagine in my head the final part of "Also speach Tharatrusta" and its GLORIOUS.

Bam... Bam.... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

You just don't get better than that.

I'm going to continue being silly for a while..........

Impress the Lady with a nice dose of Purcell (especially if singing this while 'in' the act ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp7OIRo6Pdo

And for the less than 'refined' ladies out there, this one is for you :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVj9IYBNEvM