What Is The Last Score You Listened To? (older scores)

Ollie

14 minutes ago, Lonnegan said:

Godzilla (Arnold) 

Batman Returns (Elfman) 

Independence Day (Arnold) 

Stargate (Arnold) 

The Hours (Glass) 

Glass doesn't belong here!

18 minutes ago, Nick Tatopoulos's Beret said:

Independence Day: Resurgence (Arnold)

It's even better than the first. Arnold's really blossomed as a composer and collaborator with Emmerich.

Star Trek II (Horner)

Star Trek III (Horner)

ID4 (Arnold)

Batman Returns (Elfman)

Interstellar (Zimmer)

I also listened to a short snippet of music from The BFG.  It gave me Johnnygasms but really it could have been trimmed down to a three-second highlight reel.

7 hours ago, TheWhiteRider said:

Star Trek II (Horner)

Star Trek III (Horner)

ID4 (Arnold)

Batman Returns (Elfman)

Interstellar (Zimmer)

I also listened to a short snippet of music from The BFG.  It gave me Johnnygasms but really it could have been trimmed down to a three-second highlight reel.

I've had this perpetual longing to listen to Interstellar ever since I saw the film, but I don't want to ruin its supreme effect in the film and away from it from excessive listens. Still need to watch the blu-ray.

12 hours ago, Koray Savas said:

I've had this perpetual longing to listen to Interstellar ever since I saw the film, but I don't want to ruin its supreme effect in the film and away from it from excessive listens. Still need to watch the blu-ray.

I actually enjoy listening to it mostly in the film.

Not like the sound mix is an issue in this particular case. The film serves Hans very well. ;)

Karol

53 minutes ago, crocodile said:

I actually enjoy listening to it mostly in the film.

Not like the sound mix is an issue in this particular case. The film serves Hans very well. ;)

Karol

I played it a lot back when it was first came out.  That FYC sessions leak was a godsend. Don't think I've ever actually listened to the OST. 

Lincoln by John Williams: Still one of the most endearing of John Williams' 2010's scores.

The Shawshank Redemption (LLL Expanded Edition) by Thomas Newman: Continues to impress. My lengthier thoughts can be read HERE.

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt by Marcin Przybyłowicz, Mikolai Stroinski and Percival Schuttenbach (folk ensemble)

Listening to ripped audio from various episodes of From The Earth To The Moon.  I've said it before, but these scores, by an impressive list of composers, need real releases.  Kamen's work on the first episode is gorgeous.

And while they are at it, they should release the complete episode scores for Kamen's Band of Brothers!

18 hours ago, crocodile said:

:music: A Simple Plan (Danny Elfman). Now this is one interesting and completely obscure score.

I wouldn't say its terribly obscure.  Always been a good one of his.  Did you listen to the OST or complete session leak?

Batman Returns complete score with "Super Freak" Maxquerade ball source music and "Face to Face" by Siouxsie and the Banshees

The Bat. The Cat. The Penguin. The Elfman.

It's perfect. Just perfect.