Bu forumda Türk var mı?

serdar_askin

(In Turkish)

Merhaba…

John Williams’ın 1980 yılından beri büyük, büyük, büyük, büyük ve sonsuz hayranıyım. İsmim, Serdar Aşkın. İstanbul’da yaşıyorum. John Williams’a ve onun müziğine olan sevgim birkaç kelimeyle anlatılacak türden değil ama şimdilik onun müziğinin tüm hayatımdaki en iyi arkadaşım olduğunu söyleyebilirim. Bu siteye her girdiğimde, beni simsiyah bir ekranın karşılayıp John Williams’ın öldüğünü bildiren bir cümle okuyacağımdan çok korkuyorum; çünkü adam çok yaşlı! İnsanlık var oldukça o yaşasın ve hep müzik yapsın istiyorum… Çünkü onun sonsuzluğun müziğini de yapabileceğinden hiç şüphem yok! :lol:

Forumda Türk üyeler varsa onlarla bu forumda tanışmak ve onlarla John Williams’ın müziği hakkında görüş alışverişinde bulunmak isterdim. Türkiye’den, benim kadar kaç tane John Williams “manyağı" var merak da ediyorum açıkçası; umarım vardır :cool:)

Şöyle bir hayalim de var: John Williams neden Türkiye’de bir konser vermesin?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok :lol: thanks :cool: I will try to translate my first message soon.

My name is Serdar Aşkın. I live in Istanbul. I’m a big fan of John Williams, since 1980. Like Spielberg said: “I adore his score”. His music is my friend in my whole life. When I enter this site I’m afraid of to read bad news about him, because he is a very old man. I wish he lives forever. I beleive that he can compose the music of eternity!

I tried to find and meet Turkish people in this forum. Sorry, my English is very bad…

As usual, the person who apologises for their English is better at English than most English people.

Welcome!

My name is Serdar Aşkın. I live in Istanbul. I’m a big fan of John Williams, since 1980.

3 years ago I was in Istanbul (and wider Turkey). We could have met. Maybe another time :(

My name is Serdar Aşkın. I live in Istanbul. I'm a big fan of John Williams, since 1980.

3 years ago I was in Istanbul (and wider Turkey). We could have met. Maybe another time ;)

I visited the country something like 10 years ago. I don't even remember when. Istanbul sucked. Out of the city is where it's really nice.

I'm Turkish, but I don't speak or read the language.

Durka durka?

:(

Istanbul sucked. Out of the city is where it's really nice.

Oh I quite liked Istanbul. Quite expensive compared to elsewhere in Turkey, but pleasant.

After Istanbul I went further east,to areas like Erzurum,Doğubeyazıt,Van,Hakkâri,Şırnak etc.

I tried to find and meet Turkish people in this forum. Sorry, my English is very bad…

As usual, the person who apologises for their English is better at English than most English people.

Welcome!

All silliness aside, welcome to the board.

Thank you so much :P

Istanbul sucked. Out of the city is where it's really nice.

Oh I quite liked Istanbul. Quite expensive compared to elsewhere in Turkey, but pleasant.

After Istanbul I went further east,to areas like Erzurum,Doğubeyazıt,Van,Hakkâri,Şırnak etc.

I went to Ankara and some other place, I forget where. Ankara is definitely the place to be. Stayed at the Magic Life resort down on the Mediterranean.

Isn't Krakozhia a strange invention? That is one of the most bizzare things in any Spielberg movie.

Anyway... Welcome, welcome. :P

Karol - who's apparently isn't quite comfortable with any language (even his own)

Istanbul is like Paris, London, etc etc. A hideous big overrated European city.

Usually I'm not a fan of citys either, but I'm with Luke Skywalker.

For history and the related architecture,Istanbul has some true Gems.

Expensive,and a few crooks that prey on visitors.But still one to visit.

Antalya is gorgeous. Been there.

The small countryside end is where the fun is at. Always.

Neither Paris nor London can possibly be overrated. Both cities are so full of incredible sights and magnificent architecture. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that Paris has incredible food too, provided you know where to look.

I've had better food in virtually every other corner of France. Paris is one of those places you want to go to once to say been there done that...and then never go back except for the airport as a junction to the rest of the better more beautiful country.

Same with London.

The only big city I have really liked was Singapore.

Antalya is gorgeous. Been there.

The small countryside end is where the fun is at. Always.

I thought both Antalya and Alanya were terribly touristified. We had to rent a car and drive up in the mountains to really get a feel for the local ambiance.

I'd love to visit Istanbul or especially Ankara one day.

And welcome to serdar! I must admit that I don't know that many Turkish film music fans.

We can probably say that most major (or capital) cities hardly give an accurate represenation of what 'generally' goes on in most people's lives elsewhere in any country 'if' that is what a foreign visitor is hoping to encounter. For that reason I certainly agree that a foreign visitor must go into the surrounding areas too to get a more accurate experience of local life, and unfortunately not many do (especially if on round the world tickets). London is 'in' England, but it's certainly not the average England even if millions of Japanese visitors may think they've visited England. Even for me it seems quite an alien place. Go only 3 hours outside of Moscow, and you're stepping back into the 60s. Most cities are idealistic wannabe presentations to the world. But it's nice to visit (and often essential for practical reasons at some point) as one more aspect of encountering a country.