Merry Christmas to JWFAN

Ollie

Merry Christmas to everyone here, no matter how or if you do celebrate, I hope everyone has a safe and fun time with family and friends.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Festivus!

absolutely not, one of the most stupid things in the history of tv.

Merry Christmas to all.

One of my guests put their overnight bag in front of the litterbox, and now my cat has peed in the living room!

People do that. No matter how often you tell them, they put their stuff in front of the litter box. It's their own fault if something happens.

Whops, misread that. I thought your cat had peed on the bag. That's annoying, then.

People do that. No matter how often you tell them, they put their stuff in front of the litter box. It's their own fault if something happens.

Whops, misread that. I thought your cat had peed on the bag. That's annoying, then.

He pied on the blanket my guest are supposed to be sleeping it, and now they are saying i should wash it!

I'm pretty late with this too but since I've been busy with my girlfriend I've had an excuse. Anyways a belated Merry Christmas to my fellow JWFANERs. Hope you all had a good one and hope you all have a good New Years too.