Black Sunday

SpaceCamp

The Goonies

Inspector Closeau

Best film:

Inception

The Social Network

Shutter Island

How come no one talks about Black Swan's score? The two tracks "Perfection" and "A Swan Song (For Nina)" are fantastic. A Swan Song has got to be the creepiest thing I've heard all year. It really got to me. To anyone who has seen the movie, is that particular track played in the final scene or the credits?

"Perfection" is from where (Deleted by administrator; if you don't know how to use the spoiler tags, don't post the spoiler)

"A Swan Song" is the end credits.

It is a great score, but I think people aren't giving it more attention because of how much of it is from Swan Lake.

I don't know how to use them :o I looked at all the little buttons to see if I could find it, but then I realized it doesn't really matter that much...

But it does, especially since we have many European members here, where the film isn't actually out yet.

I've heard some bits of Black Swan and it's not something I'm fond of. Underwhelming. Tchaikovsky's material doesn't mesh well with the rest, I think. I hoped for something more organic. Maybe the whole album will be better, we'll see.

Karol

Then just avoid the strike tags. It's really not a big deal unless you want it to be.

Except posters aren't programmed to equate stroked out text with spoilers. Whenever I see it, I assume it's a joke. At least that's how other members use it. A simple "SPOILER" before the text would have been more effective; and the ending to a major film that's currently in theaters is a big deal. It'd be like me saying Bruce Willis was dead all along a week after The Sixth Sense was released.

Dammit, I had hoped that A Swan Song was used in the final scene instead of the credits. It's absolutely terrifying, and I had hoped that the ending would be that moody.

Dammit, I had hoped that A Swan Song was used in the final scene instead of the credits. It's absolutely terrifying, and I had hoped that the ending would be that moody.

So you haven't seen the movie? The whole movie is terrifying, especially the end.

Just saw the movie.

SPOILERS!!!!

That was quite beautiful. That particular shot where Nina pictures herself morphing into the swan while twirling is incredible - Possible my favourite 5-10 seconds of cinema in 2010. Mansell's score was perfect, to be honest. The best that this year has seen. What a fantastic end to the 2010 releases.

END SPOILERS

Please use spoiler tags function. Thanks, the Mod Staff.