The Great JWFan Challenge - Separating Men from Boys

BLUMENKOHL

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooooooooooooo....did I lose by watching the Cape documentary? Vote now! AND RID ME OF THIS CHALLENGE! So I can lose, and Luke can win, and we can all listen to music. ;)

:lol: Wow. Well it seems like there are no negative effects on you, especially since you are intentionally listening to music ;) Luke has some stuff he wants to get to, so I say stop this contest, considering it's only you two.

So why are you guys doing this again?

The only thing better than listening to music is listening to music after not listening to music.

I'm still not participating, but I envy the experience y'all are gonna have when it's all over.

not it isnt, in fact im listening to it right now (in my head)...... well atleast i was until some of "Clocktower" intruded in....

Yeah I'd go along with that. I've gone weeks before without consciously choosing to listen to Williams.

In fact the only Williams I've listened to in the last month has been Potter 1, Home Alone and a few random tracks.

I once went about 4 months without hearing a single score.

Yes, but weren't you in the service of the military, when you didn't have access to your scores?

I think it would be a lot easier, when you don't have your scores with you, than when all your albums stare at you on the shelf and you lug your iPod everywhere.

I could go 4 months without soundtracks because I have enough other genres to keep me entertained.

• 2 weeks later...