What is the last video game you played?

Quintus

I actually just played the demo a couple hours ago. Hated it. I, too, noticed how insanely large the women's breasts were.

PICS?

It was crucial actually, only vendors had certain upgrades that would allow you to move up to higher upgrades. Plus components for Shepard's armor.

Really? I must have used them then, since I got the Achievements for upgrading everything the game has to offer.

I actually just played the demo a couple hours ago. Hated it. I, too, noticed how insanely large the women's breasts were.

PICS?

Really, Jay?

Not the same character(s) I was talking about, you get the idea:

screenshot20110223053103274.jpg

It was crucial actually, only vendors had certain upgrades that would allow you to move up to higher upgrades. Plus components for Shepard's armor.

Really? I must have used them then, since I got the Achievements for upgrading everything the game has to offer.

You can only get materials from mining. But you also need cash to buy the upgrades from vendors. You can;t sell anything so you have to do missions to find cash in safes

I'm sure Dragon Age 2 wil be great. Koray go play Killzone 3 it's more up your alley

I'm sure Dragon Age 2 wil be great. Koray go play Killzone 3 it's more up your alley

Whoa hold your horses, fanboy. Koray's not alone in his concerns: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-02-25-bioware-dont-be-scared-of-rpgs

Read the comments section.

Are you a fan of dumbed-down role playing games, then?

PICS?

Really, Jay?

[pic deleted]

Meh, my girlfriend has larger breasts than those!

It's not the boobs which bother me in games, RPGs in this instance; it's the way the more nerdy developers still think the script needs to have juvenile, lead-balloon flirtation between the player and absolutely every single female NPC encountered. It's fucking cringeworthy, especially if there's still players out there who get a buzz out of that sort of pathetic garbage.

If there's one thing which sets back the advances made in videogame writing in recent years, it's geek lust like that, and judging by a line I heard in Dragon's Age 2, Bioware are still firmly routed in game dialogue 101 circa 1992. Yawn.

PICS?

Really, Jay?

[pic deleted]

Meh, my girlfriend has larger breasts than those!

PICS?

;)

What was the line?

Sorry I can't remember it now. It was during the trailer which plays after finishing the demo. It was the sultry delivery more than the line itself which made my eyes roll.

I like how there's sex in Fallout this time around, but it's funny sex, not cheap geeky sex.

There's a quest where you have to gather prostitutes for a place in Freeside, and one has to be a sex robot. I found a securitron in some RobCo building and it's name was Fisto. :lol: You can give it a test run and then the screen goes black and you hear a bunch of drilling mechanical noises. One of the dialogue options afterwards is "I can't feel my legs!"

It's not the boobs which bother me in games, RPGs in this instance; it's the way the more nerdy developers still think the script needs to have juvenile, lead-balloon flirtation between the player and absolutely every single female NPC encountered. It's fucking cringeworthy, especially if there's still players out there who get a buzz out of that sort of pathetic garbage.

Nobody has ever mentioned The Witcher here, because is only on the PC, and consoles are the majority here.

But in that RPG, the protagonist has sex with just about every stereotypically buxom and horny woman in the game.

I'm not sure why, I haven't installed it yet to play. :P

Well I got Kelly Chambers up to my cabin for dinner. Not sure if I slept with her

but now she's feeding the fish in the aquarium which kept dying. The space hamster doesn't need food oddly

Well I got Kelly Chambers up to my cabin for dinner. Not sure if I slept with her

but now she's feeding the fish in the aquarium which kept dying. The space hamster doesn't need food oddly

In any other forum, those two sentences would seem odd.

ROTFLMAO

Do you guys get a boner when you see some good tail? Cause I know I do...

nint-gdc11-keynote-0093_530x350.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/02/super-mario-3ds/

'Super Mario' 3DS teased with tail logo

During Nintendo's GDC keynote today, president Satoru Iwata teased the previoulsy confirmed Super Mario Bros. game for 3DS with a logo. Does that tail look familiar?

The game is being developed by the Super Mario Galaxy team, and while Iwata wouldn't offer any more details, he did promise more would be revealed at E3.

I finished Mass Effect 2

Did the last part twice because I didn't save the whole crew the first time

I don't understand I did all the missions and still didn't have enough credits to buy all the upgrades

The ones for SNES and N64 are, not so much after that.

Really?? The Galaxy games are fucking epic.

also, SMB 3 is NES...

But honestly it's usually whatever you grew up with.

Well I had a N64.. I had the super mario cartrige but always lost interest after a few worlds.

In general I'm not a fan of pure platforming games (jumping around and hitting stuff)

I finished Mass Effect 2

Did the last part twice because I didn't save the whole crew the first time

I don't understand I did all the missions and still didn't have enough credits to buy all the upgrades

I'm not sure it's even possible to buy all the upgrades without the credits you earn from DLC missions. You really have to make sure to find all the credits on missions. You'll know that you got everything when the amount of credits found matches the Cerberus funding (with a couple of exceptions). Also, don't waste your money on ship models and fish.

yeah I bought the fish ( a few times because they kept dying ), model kits and the space hamster (8000 credits)

But I did scan ALL the planets for hidden missions

I don't have any DLC so that must be it .I'm missing expensive upgrades like Shields and Heavy Weaving 5 that cost 90000 each .I also think I missed one of the SMG upgrades on a mission

ok now I'm on Assassin's Creed 2.Like Mass Effect 2 it had been sitting on my shelf for about a year

Started playing but I'll need to fully read the instruction book for this one. Definately a learning curve for this game

Assassin's Creed confuses me. How many are there now?

II and Brotherhood came out like within 6 months of each other. Is Brotherhood a legitimate sequel that they churned out without a care in the world, or is a giant expansion?

It's Assassin's Creed 2.5.

A vast game in it's own right, Brotherhood features a brand new quest that's about the same size as the last one, an updated graphics engine, better mission design and online multiplayer with ranking and unlock trees etc.

It's so much more than a mere expansion, that's for sure, and any AC fan should play it, indeed - it did after all review even better than the great second game.

The ones for SNES and N64 are, not so much after that.

:blink: New Super Mario Brothers (DS), Super Mary Galaxy 1 & 2, and New Super Mario Brothers Wii are great games!

So are Super Mario Brothers 1-3 on the NES!

Assassin's Creed confuses me. How many are there now?

II and Brotherhood came out like within 6 months of each other. Is Brotherhood a legitimate sequel that they churned out without a care in the world, or is a giant expansion?

II had the weirdest annoying ending I could have imagined for a game. The last part in general was quite a let-down, with the promised Rome/Vatican location turning out to be just the insides of some Vatican buildings. Plus the frame narrative is left completely unresolved. Apparently it was meant to be in two parts, and Brotherhood is the conclusion, with I believe an actual proper Rome level.

I've not played the first game. I tried it, but I could see how it might become repetitive. After playing the other games, I can only assume Ubisoft really upped their game. The reviews do state that to be the case.

It was ACII which made me a fan of the franchise.

All I remember was that the first game was annoyingly repetitive and that I wasn't a fan of "The Matrix" storyline.

It took me some effort to get comfortable with that part of the story, which only made it worse that it's left completely unresolved.

I'll have to grab the sequel when it gets cheap.

We'll see. Usually I "get into" a game in the second third. I just did a few missions to get comfortable with the controls and climbing the buildings. Another game where you can't create multiple save game files so I hope it doesn't get corrupted before the game ends

I went through Borderlands and Mass Effect2 in 2 weeks , I have a bit of gaming indigestion

Still haven't started the KZ campaign. Bloodstone was a perfectly agreeable rental.

Finished another rental: Bulletstorm. Brilliant fun with some of the most thrilling and freshest gunplay in ages. Knowingly dumb on the surface; this game's mechanics are in fact very smart. 8/10.