Happy Birthday John Williams!!!

MSM

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife was due on Wednesday (the 2nd), but the baby hasn't come yet. He should be here ANY DAY NOW. (By which I mean....hurry up, kid! lol)

I mentioned JW's birthday on the 8th, and JG's on the 10th...the wife's not too thrilled about waiting til the 10th, but the 8th would be nice. ;)

:happybday:

Oops ...one day too early I realize... :eh:

Um, you're actually two days early. It's still the 6th (at least for the time zone in which Williams was born).

I mentioned JW's birthday on the 8th, and JG's on the 10th...the wife's not too thrilled about waiting til the 10th, but the 8th would be nice. ;)

I can just imagine the baby being born on the 10th, welcomed onto the world with Theme from Airforce One blasting in the delivery room.

I can just imagine the baby being born on the 10th, welcomed onto the world with Theme from Airforce One blasting in the delivery room.

Ilia's theme might be more appropriate.

dere mistre willams i love you and i love star wars and india jones and superman and hary potter and avatar and i wish you hapy birthday and please do a good music for tintin. love from richard aged 7 1/2years old

ps my dad just whacked me across my head cos he said you didnt do avatar it was someone called james fucking horner. sorry.

Aaand it is the day! Happy birthday!!!!

Haha not yet man, as Chuck mentioned, JW was born in New York, it's still Feb 7 over there :lol: You're as enthusiastic as I am :lol:

Ilia's theme might be more appropriate.

Ha! Well it's a boy so I'm going to axe the Ilia's Theme. Instead, here's what will be playing in my mind throughout the various portions of this experience:

Pre-Anything (Just at the house sitting around, waiting for ANYTHING to happen: "The Days Between" from "Stepmom"

Wife thinks something may be about to happen: "Incident At Isla Nublar"

Discovers water has broken: "The Big Wave/The Aftermath," from "The Poseidon Adventure"

It's time...grab the bags!: "Holiday Flight"

Drive to the hospital: "The Mine Car Chase"

Get to the hospital, endure the boring, anticlimactic feeling of waiting: "Abandoned in the Woods" from "A.I." (or the entire score to "Heartbeeps!")

Heavy contractions: "The Big Rescue" from "Superman"

Baby actually emerges: either "E.T. is Alive!" or..."The Planet Krypton" (timed just right!)

Afterwards: "Remembering Childhood" from "Hook"

OK well I'm sure NONE of this will actually be going through my mind. But if I wanted to simplify things with a John Williams score flair, I could just get Burgess Meredith to sit in the corner and narrate the entire experience.

"Happy Birthday BOOM TZZZZ Happy Birthday BOOM TZZZZ Happy BirthWOUUUP dear Johnny..

Happy BirthWOUUUP to youuuuu RATATATA TATATA TAAAAAAAHHHHaaaaahhahhahhaahhahhahaaaaaahhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAM!!

"Happy Birthday BOOM TZZZZ Happy Birthday BOOM TZZZZ Happy BirthWOUUUP dear Johnny..

Happy BirthWOUUUP to youuuuu RATATATA TATATA TAAAAAAAHHHHaaaaahhahhahhaahhahhahaaaaaahhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAM!!

LOL, you are right ! :lol:

I see what you did there :thumbup:

Here's the James Horner version:

Happy Birthday to yooooooou... yooooooou... yooooooou... yoooooooou...

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

17 years ago, my musical world changed with the purchase of the Star Wars Anthology 4CD set. John Williams remains my favorite composer to this day.

Happy 79th, maestro.

Here's what will be playing in my mind throughout the various portions of this experience:

Pre-Anything (Just at the house sitting around, waiting for ANYTHING to happen: "The Days Between" from "Stepmom"

Wife thinks something may be about to happen: "Incident At Isla Nublar"

Discovers water has broken: "The Big Wave/The Aftermath," from "The Poseidon Adventure"

It's time...grab the bags!: "Holiday Flight"

Drive to the hospital: "The Mine Car Chase"

Get to the hospital, endure the boring, anticlimactic feeling of waiting: "Abandoned in the Woods" from "A.I." (or the entire score to "Heartbeeps!")

Heavy contractions: "The Big Rescue" from "Superman"

Baby actually emerges: either "E.T. is Alive!" or..."The Planet Krypton" (timed just right!)

Afterwards: "Remembering Childhood" from "Hook"

OK well I'm sure NONE of this will actually be going through my mind. But if I wanted to simplify things with a John Williams score flair, I could just get Burgess Meredith to sit in the corner and narrate the entire experience.

ROTFLMAO

You win Jay's gold stay of the week!

stargold.jpg