Stefancos, Die!

Morlock

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, I have to say that the image in Stefancos's profile bothers me a great deal, due to both its vulgarity and obvious fabrication. I've gotten into the routine of scrolling past his posts now to avoid looking at it. I ask that Stefancos remove this image from his profile, as it does not connote the right atmosphere for this board.

In all honesty, I have to say that the image in Stefancos's profile bothers me a great deal, due to both its vulgarity and obvious fabrication. I've gotten into the routine of scrolling past his posts now to avoid looking at it. I ask that Stefancos remove this image from his profile, as it does not connote the right atmosphere for this board.

It's more Williams related than any LOTR topic.

And who made you the person in charge of what is and is not acceptable on this site?

Neil

And who made you the person in charge of what is and is not acceptable on this site?

And who made you the person in charge of who can and who can not give an opinion on this site?

I agree with diskobolus. Plus, John Williams is 70. It's gross!!

And who made you the person in charge of who can and who can not give an opinion on this site?

Diskobolus' post was not an opinion. Here's what he said, "I ask that Stefancos remove this image from his profile". Who is he to request somebody else's post should be changed to satisfy his own personal morals?

Neil

Well, he is not the only one to ask. But I see your point. So yes, maybe the word "wish" would be more appropiate than "ask".

I do wish Stefancos removed that signature. But he won't. He's just enjoying the attention and the polemics.

-ROSS, who thinks Stefancos is cool for the board. :|

"Stefancos Die!"

Wow..that's pretty severe. Maybe.."Stefancos must be severly beaten with an empty CD jewel case while listening to classical music for 48 hours"...but, that does sound kinda kinky :)

Jamesyboy - :|

In all honesty, I have to say that the image in Stefancos's profile bothers me a great deal, due to both its vulgarity and obvious fabrication.  

Well, off course it's an obvious fabrication, you don't think such such a picture ACTUALLY excists, do you?

And I don't know what's vulgar about the photo, since it's no obviously.

It's not like there is actual nudity in there.

For the time being this photo will remain up there, untill i get bored with it, or the powers that be (Ricard L. Befan) asked me to remove it, or removes it himself.

Stefancos- :|

Hey, it's Ned Flanders! LOL

Oh Honestly!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go again......... What is wrong with people here? It's a silly cute joke. Get over yourselves!

Heaven forbid if someone were to take my Avatar and put john Williams head on my boyfriends body, half the board would have to be taken to the ER immediately for recovery!?!?!?!?!?!

And another thing.... Shouldn't this be in other topics? :)

People get way too offended these days, you would think we were still in the 1880's or somthing!?! In the immortal words of Batman... This board is in need of an enema!!!

People get way too offended these days, you would think we were still in the 1880's or somthing!?!  In the immortal words of Batman... This board is in need of an enema!!!

actually the Joker said that...... LOL

Heaven forbid if someone were to take my Avatar and put john Williams head on my boyfriends body, half the board would have to be taken to the ER immediately for recovery!?!?!?!?!?!  

Hmmmmmmmm........ :sigh:

People get way too offended these days, you would think we were still in the 1880's or somthing!?!  In the immortal words of Batman... This board is in need of an enema!!!

Batman is just a gay guy with a small censored who compensates by dressing up in tight leather outfits.

Stefancos- who doesn't even wanna get into Robin. :)

Hmmmmmmmm........ :)

:

I had thought of something a lot worse than this.

K.M.Just hinting at his deleted post above.