YYYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was about time!

So, what happened in the meantime? Ah, yeah: official teaser trailer of War Horse with new Williams' music released, DH Pt II leaked, Giacchino's Star Tours official video on YouTube available, Intrada's new releases... Am I forgetting something else? :)

It was about time!

So, what happened in the meantime? Ah, yeah: official teaser trailer of War Horse with new Williams' music released, DH Pt II leaked, Giacchino's Star Tours official video on YouTube available, Intrada's new releases... Am I forgetting something else? :)

I love that War Horse trailer music BTW..! :)

Knowing that sleezy bastard it probably was.

It was about time!

It's been a while since as JW teaser did anything for me, but War Horse ended the drought.

It was about time!

Absolutely, beautiful! But what's a DH pt II ?

Oh, and welcome back. It was a tough time...(I lurk a lot!)

Thank god it wasn't down as long as last time. So like I said on FSM I am eating my own words, on thinking it was gonna be down as long as last time.

Um, it was down for the EXACT same amount of time this time as last time. 2 days, 23 1/2 hours.

I don't understand this.

The IP for jwfan.net is 82.165.145.141

(1&1 Webhosting)

A normal 1&1 webhostig: 99.99% Uptime guaranteed

A v-server and server: 99,9% network Uptime

4 days offline is only a uptime for 99% and the year is not complete at this time.

1&1 is not a bad hosting company (a german company) but it's very annoying that the website constantly offline.

2/3

Andreas (Ex-Hoster/Admin)