SCORE: A.I. - Artificial Intelligence (John Williams) - A Complete Score Analysis

Incanus

12 hours ago, BloodBoal said:

Will the original untouched edition still be available somewhere?

On my hard drive I suppose. Were you going to do some textual analysis on the two different versions? ;)

EDIT: Oh forgot the JWFan site still has the previous version in the analyses section.

I rewatched the film which necessitated some changes:

• Of Course I am Not Sure was partially dialled out of the film
  • Reading the Words is nearly twice as long as the scene itself and the cue is used in parts though not those parts I previously thought.

Are you asking him to arrange and record you string quartet versions of these themes? Could you @Prerecorded Briefing? Pretty please! :D

And no, there are no re-recordings of these themes apart from Monica's theme done for commercial releases and certainly never in string quartet form.

14 minutes ago, Josh500 said:

Only 17 months later it came true... :D

JWFan, Where Dreams Are Born!

18 hours ago, Will said:

Does any sort of string quartet-ish arrangement of the themes of this score exist? I was just thinking about how great one could be. 

@Prerecorded Briefing?

There is an arrangement by a friend of mine for string quintet of the Blue Fairy theme and Monica's theme.  It's not published.  

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, Bellosh said:

@Incanus

This playful bit in 'Wearing Perfume' @ 3:11-3:45 that you mention, is that a stand alone melody in the score?

@Bellosh  Yes it seems to be a stand alone single instance melody in the score. Unfortunately as it is such a lovely little tune.

8 hours ago, Incanus said:

@Bellosh  Yes it seems to be a stand alone single instance melody in the score. Unfortunately as it is such a lovely little tune.

That's what I figured. Yeah it's one of my favorite bits from the score.