1941 - 2CD Expanded Score by La-La Land Records

John Takis

It usually takes a week for a packet to get here. Sometimes it arrives in 3-4 days though. It is really hard to adequately assess when the delivery might arrive. For example, my mom sent me something last week from Poland and I got it in less than 2 days (standard delivery). Now that's fast! It usually takes 5-7 days.

Karol

I received mine on Monday. The liner notes is easily one of the thickest that I have ever seen in a jewel case, because it was the most difficult to remove to read.

I received mine on Monday. The liner notes is easily one of the thickest that I have ever seen in a jewel case, because it was the most difficult to remove to read.

Mine was hard to remove to...I ended up getting a notecard, sliding it under the cover and using it to pry the cover up far enough that I could stick my finger under it and pull it out.

Lemme clarify, I was pointing out a good thing, all things being equal. Thick liner note books are a good thing, as long as they don't use thicker paper or make a smaller gap in the holder tabs.

Yes I am in Finland but SAE rather typically sends the Shipped e-mail when the package is already well on its way. I think some people in the US have actually gotten CDs before they even got any message that the package had been shipped.

One time I was on my computer and I received an e-mail that my SAE order has shipped. I brushed it off at first then I thought and was like "Hmmmm..." I walked over to the front door, opened it, and there my package was. :lol:

Last week, I ordered mine Wednesday night. It arrived on Friday, and then I got the shipping notice on Monday.

I suppose the fact that we're located in the same state doesn't hurt...

Ouch. That's the condition my promo version arrived in as well. I understand LLL got a batch of broken jewel case versions from the plant. Didn't realize they shipped them out to customers!

I had a shipped notice appear for the Rhino Superman 2Disc album days after I received the 1 DISC Rhino Superman.

(Its wasn't through/from SAE or anything)

Occurs often with me, too (though not this time). I'm always assuming it happened in transit though.

Yeah, it happens frequently, especially with those kind of 2-CD jewel cases. It must be said that LLL uses soft envelopes that probably aren't ideal for that kind of shipment, while Intrada and SAE use hard boxes.

Still waiting for my 1941 copy to arrive, btw.

I've had more cracked cases come in from cardboard boxes moviemusic sent me than bubble envelopes LL sent me.

It must be said that LLL uses soft envelopes that probably aren't ideal for that kind of shipment, while Intrada and SAE use hard boxes.

That is correct. No more direct orders from LLL for me.

If you were to email La-La Land ( info@lalaland-ent.com ) I'm sure they will send you a replacement case.

SAE uses padded enveloppes.

Yeah and I have been lucky as nearly all my CDs have arrived with cases fully intact and if there has been damage it has been minimal, nothing like what Ricard had. That looked just awful.

Ouch. That's the condition my promo version arrived in as well. I understand LLL got a batch of broken jewel case versions from the plant. Didn't realize they shipped them out to customers!

You mean they were already broken like that before they shipped them?

My 3 album order from SAE (including 1941) arrived in a box, all undamaged.

Every once in a while a 2 disc album will have a broken hinge, or some teeth will be missing.

Fortunately nothing has ever been smashed like that.

Although, my first season Lost album (ordered new) had a fused or glued corner.

Had to break the case to even get it open.

SAE will only ship to Australia if you pay extra on insurance because they claim there's been a lot of lost packages reported.

Huh?

Well, even if you don't pay the extra, you still paid for the CD and the shipping, right? So why can't they ship if you don't pay extra?

SAE will only ship to Australia if you pay extra on insurance because they claim there's been a lot of lost packages reported.

Will it IS a prison colony!

They had to release me because I wasn't read my Miranda warning.

Yeah, I know. But in 95% of cases I receive my orders within a week. If i order it on Tuesday and I'll get it by next Tuesday. Or 1-2 days earlier. Unless it's pre-Christmas. Yeah, I'm spoiled,. ;)

But the point is, I am really forward to those. Can't blame me for that, can you? :)

Karol