BloodBoal

In all fairness, it hasn't been in widespread use for a while. I've been seeing it a lot more in recent times, and I wasn't around when that thing got started, of course.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness perhaps we could, and I am not patronizing here, get back to the discussion on the music and not the below waist nomenclature people try to bestow on each other when they are angry and frustrated or even joking.

I vote The Village today.

Ask me tomorrow and I'd probably say Lady in the Water.

These are two of my favorite scores of recent years.

JNH's music is as crucial, if not more so, than the visuals in creating the film's atmospheres.

Say what you will about the films (I happen to really like The Village and like parts of LitW), but the environment that the films create just completely engage me.

In all fairness perhaps we could, and I am not patronizing here, get back to the discussion on the music and not the below waist nomenclature people try to bestow on each other when they are angry and frustrated or even joking.

Lady in the Water sucks!

Lady in the Water sucks!

Now you are getting on the right track. Please elaborate. As I said in The Hobbit thread it is never too early to write a 800 word essay on any subject. ;)

Not really...if you change the inversions of those chords, it's still recognizable as the same thing, but if you just take the "melody" and put it into another harmonic setting, it's totally unrecognizable.

Can we please lay off the C word. I don't know how women in other countries view it but it's highly offensive here.