What Is The Last Film You Watched? (Older Films)

Mr. Breathmask

If only it were possible for us to somehow perform an internet search for him, and then provide him with the results here in a conveniently accessible way.

Ok I see now.

Thank you for actually providing a link instead of being a dick about it like our beloved Moderator and his Gay Pilgrim.

There's a dick in that pic. You made a pun ! Awesome !! :D

Depends on the definition:

1. jovial or happy, good-spirited

2. a homosexual male or female

3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"

Watchmen

Watched it for the first time. Good stuff! Just goes to show how effective Snyder's visual sensibilities can be when given a proper script and done with better execution. The storytelling is ace here, especially given how wieldy the content is. The final act is a bit questionable, but I didn't mind. With this film, I see the potential for a cool Superman movie instead of the turd that was MoS, but maybe it's just because of the content (haven't read the comics). Hopefully BvS ends up being more like this.

That reminds me. I had a dream a few nights back that Dr. Manhattan and Rorschach end up going to get drunk together instead of what actually happens.

I should watch that again.

Watchmen

Watched it for the first time. Good stuff! Just goes to show how effective Snyder's visual sensibilities can be when given a proper script and done with better execution. The storytelling is ace here, especially given how wieldy the content is. The final act is a bit questionable, but I didn't mind. With this film, I see the potential for a cool Superman movie instead of the turd that was MoS, but maybe it's just because of the content (haven't read the comics). Hopefully BvS ends up being more like this.

I still can't forgive him for not using the original ending

Yeah, I wasn't entirely convinced by it.

What was the original ending?

Watchmen

Just goes to show how effective Snyder's visual sensibilities can be when given a proper script and done with better execution. The storytelling is ace here, especially given how wieldy the content is. With this film, I see the potential for a cool Superman movie instead of the turd that was MoS, but maybe it's just because of the content (haven't read the comics). Hopefully BvS ends up being more like this.

DC and WB probably want some kind of coherence for their Man Of Steel and Justice League movies so I'm afraid they will continue the course that was started with MOS.

We need to be realistic. Studios won't allow for another Watchmen to exist. Besides coherence, MOS made a lot more money than Watchmen.

We need a Dr. Manhattan v Superman film!

Dr. Manhattan would win! He's a freakin' God!!

Yes, shifting the blame to Dr. Manhattan rather then a bunch of unknown aliens was inspired.

Did you see the directors cut, KK?

I don't think so. I saw what was on Netflix. The director's cut is over 3 hours right?

The film ending is far better.

Me and Alex will now follow your career with interest, KK.

Maybe it works better on film but it doesn't make much sense. If the whole thing was to bring peace to a turbulent world, then blaming Dr Manhattan for murdering so many people is just plain stupid. After all he's US ultimate weapon. I can't see how that is supposed to to bring everyone together. It's just moronic, I thought Ozymandias was supposed to be intelligent.

Karol

I don't think so. I saw what was on Netflix. The director's cut is over 3 hours right?

Buy the Director's Cut on Blu-ray!