The Adventures of Tintin SOUNDTRACK Anticipation thread (Pre-order sites, cover art, release dates, etc)

Romão

what a great place to get replacements Cases-covers... ;)

BTW. I'll check tintin but i think in spain the CDs must be wrapped. I havent seen in stores so i dont know.

KOTCS was also opened but i ordered it from the uK, and i thought again that it was either customs or checking cd to evade 'my case was empty returns'

Did you order it from amazon? Or are you planning on finding it in a store?

was it wrapped? mine was.

(and it had a small crack)

Yeah, wrapped it was.

And when I tore the shrink wrap off, the tiny bit broke off...

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a great place to get replacements Cases-covers... ;)

BTW. I'll check tintin but i think in spain the CDs must be wrapped. I havent seen in stores so i dont know.

KOTCS was also opened but i ordered it from the uK, and i thought again that it was either customs or checking cd to evade 'my case was empty returns'

Did you order it from amazon? Or are you planning on finding it in a store?

i ordered it from amazon. scracthed like everyone else.

Yes i'm goign to a spanish store and check if they are wrapped.

I highly doubt they are. There's no such thing as, "In Spain they must be so-and-so..."

It's the same everywhere within the EU.

But keep us posted!

that the case has lines craved into it because of friction...

I highly doubt they are. There's no such thing as, "In Spain they must be so-and-so..."

It's the same everywhere within the EU.

But keep us posted!

Really it would be a 1st. I have checked the stores in the past months and all was wrapped.

Let's see what i find.

Really it would be a 1st. I have checked the stores in the past months and all was wrapped.

Let's see what i find.

Yeah, but you're missing the point.

All the copies of Tintin haven't been shrinkwrapped (copies from amazon and Icanus's store-bought copy in Finland).

Ergo --> the Tintin albums don't come shrinkwrapped.

Well I just noticed a slight mark/scratch on the CD itself but luckily it plays fine. I would prefer they shrink wrapped the CDs so they can't move and possibly scratch while in transit.

Oh and I am going to see the film next Friday. I am quite excited! :)

Well I just noticed a slight mark/scratch on the CD itself but luckily it plays fine. I would prefer they shrink wrapped the CDs so they can't move and possibly scratch while in transit.

On the CD??? :blink:

If it had been my CD, I would go back to the store and demand a different copy!

Oh and I am going to see the film next Friday. I am quite excited! :)

You shouldn't be.

I'll have to re-evaluate my enthusiasm after Friday don't I, Mr. Curmudgeon.

On the CD??? :blink:

If it had been my CD, I would go back to the store and demand a different copy!

I may just do that.

Where did you buy the CD? In a department store?

From a local CD store. They do have a good customer service so I am sure they will exchange it for a new copy if I'll ask them but I have to wait for another week for it since they do not have it in stock. I just checked.

Let's see what i find.

OK, forget what I said. Today I saw a shrinkwrapped copy in a store... and man, it looked nice.

I almost bought it a second time!

:lol:

that's it then.

I really think most of the 1st batch was openend because they had to replace faulty discs that contained 'picking pockets', as oposed to what it said on the covers. And they didnt want to be sued for false advertising.....

I really think most of the 1st batch was openend because they had to replace faulty discs that contained 'picking pockets', as oposed to what it said on the covers. And they didnt want to be sued for false advertising.....

In fact, I understand those few who were the very first to order it from amazon.uk, indeed have the version with PP now!

Got it today, FINALLY!

I guess the delay was caused by it coming from a distribution centre in Fife, Scotland. Probably took a week to get to London to catch a flight over here.

You guys in Europe probably all got it earlier due to having flights from Edinburgh or Glasgow.

Now counting down the days until War Horse (which I'll definitely be picking up at HMV on the release date).

• 2 weeks later...

My copy from Amazon was sealed. But does it matter?

well, it's better to be sealed. You don't know what they put in there. it could be a used cd for all I know..

I just got today the cd from Amazon.co.uk and it was opened!

I thought it would be sealed! :angry:

Was the case or the CD scratched?

Well, the cd case doesn't seem brand new. But maybe it was because of the package. i don't know.

The cd seems fine. I'll play it later to see if there are any problems..

well, it's better to be sealed. You don't know what they put in there. it could be a used cd for all I know..

So?

Unless it has any scratches or marks there is no way you can ever know. And it makes no difference to the playback.

It's not like you were send a used condom....

Ok, does anyone hear a glitch at 0.15 & 0.19 of the Captain's Counsel? I'm not sure if it's the cd or sound from the players..

edit: Oh, I hear it in the track in youtube also.So, it's a general thing?

has it been mentioned before?

Is is a glitch of the cd or a live sound from the orchestra?

Ok, does anyone here a glitch at 0.15 & 0.19 of the Captain's Counsel? I'm not sure if it's the cd or sound from the players..

Okay, really don't know what you're talking about. But then I am no audiophile.

Anybody hear anything?

• 4 weeks later...