Caption Contest #24

BLUMENKOHL

WSLF6.png

G8Dck.png

"FBI WARNING. You wouldn't steal a car, would you? When you copy that movie, you send award-winning and legendary cuss-&-rant artist Mel Gibson out into the woods to live with the hobos. DVD piracy is a crime."

qbwSj.png

"I just saw some commercial for a series called Terra Nova on Fox...it intrigued me . It has dinos and shit."

vkQnx.png

Hello, Jim?

Bones? Can you hear me?

Jim? You there?

Bones? Bones?

I'm not sure if you can hear me Jim? I can't hear you.

Damnit, you there McCoy?

Jim? Captain?

Bones? Are you there?

Jim? Hello?

I can't hear you Bones. Can you hear me? You there?

Hello, Jim? Captain?

vUWxR.png

z6Lqs.png

[img=http://i.imgur.com/z6Lqs.png]

TnCOt.png

[img=http://i.imgur.com/TnCOt.png]

4qBrx.png

[img=http://i.imgur.com/4qBrx.png]

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TnCOt.png

In an alternate version of "19 years later," Harry and Ron attend the feast in the Great Hall at the commencement of their 7th year at Hogwarts after dropping out two decades earlier.

TnCOt.png

In an alternate version of "19 years later," Harry and Ron attend the feast in the Great Hall at the commencement of their 7th year at Hogwarts after dropping out two decades earlier.

That works.

"You're doing it, Peter. You're playing with us..."

I don't know. Between that and "you are a fart factory," which was the worst line Spielberg ever committed to celluloid?

• 5 weeks later...

Also, in Internet Explorer 8, there's something wonky with this type box. If you copy & paste the images links above, for example, it automatically ads a break line and the scroll box goes down when you scroll, but nothing there -- only what you typed.

These damn BB board -- always trying to make it new when some many previous models worked just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

TnCOt.png

"... then I thought about hanging myself, but that was after I cut my foot. IT bled like crazy! One night I found this bug sucking on the scab.

I cooked and ate it. Wasn't that bad.

Oh, and I named this beach ball and painted a face on it with blood, and cried like a goddamn baby after I left it to die.

And then..."

Dinner with Chuck Nolan was awkward.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, in Internet Explorer 8, there's something wonky with this type box. If you copy & paste the images links above, for example, it automatically ads a break line and the scroll box goes down when you scroll, but nothing there -- only what you typed.

These damn BB board -- always trying to make it new when some many previous models worked just fine.

Yep.

In mobile view images posted here used to display just fine, they were large and filled the screen properly. Now though I just see tiny thumbnail sized images, except clicking on them doesn't make them bigger. The sexy celeb thread is now a thread of thumbnails...

• 3 weeks later...

Two months, I can't get onto this site. I suffer withdrawls, it destroys my family, I'm out of a job . . . and where the first place I come when I do get back on?

z6Lqs.png

Sid wasn't all that impressed with his cousin Eddie's invention of the world's first penile stethiscope. . . .

4qBrx.png

"Don't even try it. Let's just say I've got a bit 'evidence' stashed away that'll prove you shot first. . . ."

- Uni