Music by John Williams... reloaded !

David Vincent

Hi guys ! :wave:

It is such a loooong time since I didn't post or check this site. I have not lost my passion for John Williams but since approximately 2007, I have progressively turned to other occupations. And then recently, my site disappeared. I thought I had not enough backup to cover up and decided to give up a more than ten year project.

Fortunately, a few weeks ago, a John Williams fan managed to find me and send me a message. Then, I decided to work again and I am now pleased to tell you that I have been able to rebuild Music By John Williams... as it was in 2006 !

I have been able to rebuild this site with old files and datas, but it is better than nothing. Now, I have to work to complete the database with missing informations from 2006 to now, but for all John Williams fans who were in my about 200 daily visitors, you can check the site at this new URL : http://johnwilliams.free.fr

So now, I need some times to catch up with my work and I will be pleased to read this site again. I am so happy to know there will be two new John Williams released and watched yesterday the first War Horse trailer.

Long life to John Williams :groupwave:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic