BloodBoal

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This poll is only for those very few who are willing to believe absolutely that a 2nd movie will be made and for those who have read enough of the comics to know who Rastapopoulos actually is.

And I am not! ;)

Well if he has a secret moon base and a castle in Carpathia then by all means! Otherwise no.

I'd love to see him in a Tintin movie. The next movie should feature him and Calculus (and Oliveira da Figueira, why not, he's one of the few portuguese characters)

Since has a moonbase and castle I voted yes. He seems to be to Tintin what Blofeld was to 007.

Since has a moonbase and castle I voted yes. He seems to be to Tintin what Blofeld was to 007.

Blofeld IS to Bond. I'm sure he's only waiting and will be back in Skyfall (2012)

Rastapopoulos isn't in Les Septs Boules de Crystal / Le Temple du Soleil, I mean it's the logical next movie, so I have my doubts in an appearance by him. He's only in the early books and late ones.

Bloodboal, I edited your post to include a spoiler warning. Be respectful of people, even those who have read the books, that will want to discover that when watching the film for the first time.