Film Score Monthly (FSM) Releases Gremlins (2CD) by Jerry Goldsmith!!!

Jay

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$$$$$$$$$$.  Every additional royalty, licensing fee, etc. would have made the CD less possible.

I agree though that it's a great opener for the movie, and one of my all-time favorite Christmas recordings.  You can get a copy of A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector for $4 plus shipping on Amazon and it comes with a whole bunch of other great songs!

Since this has been bumped, has anyone had any disc failures for this title? I read on FSM of at least one case where one of the discs became unreadable a few years down the line.

4 hours ago, mstrox said:

$$$$$$$$$$.  Every additional royalty, licensing fee, etc. would have made the CD less possible.

I agree though that it's a great opener for the movie, and one of my all-time favorite Christmas recordings.  You can get a copy of A Christmas Gift For You From Phil Spector for $4 plus shipping on Amazon and it comes with a whole bunch of other great songs!

I figured as much obviously, but gosh what a track to leave off.  Such a brilliant way to open that movie.

5 hours ago, JTWfan77 said:

Since this has been bumped, has anyone had any disc failures for this title? I read on FSM of at least one case where one of the discs became unreadable a few years down the line.

So odd since my old Geffen CD still works fine.