Harry Potter and the Last Page of book 7

JoeinAR

Some friends and I got into a good discussion about the ending of the Potter series. Thought it might be fun to write your own last page, or last few paragraphs. Have a go, there are many inventive minds here.

Here is mine.

Hagrid, with the help his brother, held up the arch to the entrance of the great hall, allowing the last remaining students and teachers to escape. Ron and Hermione were the last to exit.

"We are the last." said Ron.

"There's no one else." cried Hermione.

Professor McGonnegal's hands flew to here face, "Albus, Servius, ... Harry?

"I am here Minerva," boomed the voice of Dumbledore, "though I fear I will need the services of Madam Pomfrey.

Seconds later Harry also appeared out of thin air.

Hemione, Ron, Hagrid and the others surrounded Harry, eager to greet him.

"Harry, are you alright?" asked Hermione

"I'm fine, Wormtail, Prof. Lupin, and my Aunt Petunia bought me time to complete the spell, they died to save my life." cried Harry

"OH NO" was the collective cry.

"Voldemort is dead!" said Harry

"VOLDEMORT IS DEAD", spoke Hagrid. For the first time in his life he had spoke that name without a whisper, without shuddering, without fear. None of the others flinched at the sound of his name spoken aloud. Somehow they all knew, all felt he was gone for good. It was a great feeling.

"We lost so many today" spoke Arthur, "so many good people. "Lupin, Tonks,...Prof. Trelawny, young Mr Seamus, and Hogwarts is nearly destroyed."

"HOGWARTS will be rebuilt Prof. Lupin, and all those who died did so that many, many others can live, will live. And thanks to young Harry the wizarding community is once again a safe place."

"AAAHHHH, said Hermione, "Harry your.... she pointed to Harry's forehead.

Harry reached up and touched his forehead, he felt nothing. There was no trace of the scar.

The End.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty good Joe, I read some fan fic about the last page too.

JK has been rumoured to tell us that the last word of the last book is scar so you are right on.

"We lost so many today" spoke Sirius Black, "Draco Malfoy . . .  ."

;)

:cry2:

Why Joe? Why do you always take the best ones?

banghead

-ROSS, long live Malfoy!

thats really good but J.K has said that the last chapter tells the readers what happens to everyone in the future after they leave Hogwarts. but thats still really cool, though.

thats really good but J.K has said that the last chapter tells the readers what happens to everyone in the future after they leave Hogwarts. but thats still really cool, though.

In other words, joe...you were WRONG!!!

Stefancos- wondering if Joe has ever seen a timber rattler.

In other words, joe...you were WRONG!!!

Stefancos- wondering if Joe has ever seen a timber rattler.

I wasn't wrong Stefan, since I asked for people to put their own version of the last page.

And NO Stefan, I have never seen a timber rattler in the wild, or any rattle snake. I have found a poisonous copperhead at the bottom stair of my deck, and 2 summers ago when we had a hot and dry summer the water mockasins/cottonmouths came up under the deck. You know they're there because they smell like rotted meat. They too are poisonous.

Hope you did not kill it, snakes in your country are starting to get endangered.

What, endangered? I have killed dozens, upon dozens of snakes, but they are always the poisonous kind, never the non-poisonous kind. It is easy to kill cottonmouths when your canoeing and they drop out of the trees into your boat, or when a copperhead strikes at you.

"We lost so many today" spoke Sirius Black, "Draco Malfoy . . .  ."

Why Joe? Why do you always take the best ones?

Actually, I rather doubt that Sirius will survive. In fact, I think he's the safest bet for the one who's going to die in book #5. :wow:

Marian - who can't wait for the next book, but is afraid to read it at the same time.

:music: Amistad

• 5 months later...

yeah, it's too good to be true, harry has another home i mean. JK would loose the whole Dursley thing if she let him live.

au contraire

consider it done.