What Jurassic Park/Lost World DVD contain the soundtrack c.d.s?

King Mark

It is that set, for I have it, and it comes with both soundtracks that have the same covers as the DVDs that come with them. It's cool because The Lost World CD isn't the stupid paper/cardboard thing like the standard release. That box comes with some cool other stuff too so it's a nice package even though it's just the first two films.

Yeah, I agree the DVD set is kind of useless, but it also comes with a portfolio of photos and 2 film cells, actually. Plus the soundtracks, as noted. Sadly the version of The Lost World CD in the jewel case doesn't have liner notes from Spielberg either, but I think it has info on the film. Generic, of course.

The German version I bought second hand a few years ago did contain a short blurb by Spielberg.

Wunderbar! Der John Williams hat sich selbst wieder übertroffen!

In unseren 25 Jahren zusammen hat der John Schauen eine reamarkable Vielseitigkeit. Jedes Ergebnis ist distincly verschieden, passend perfekt mit dem Film. Von der Spannung von Kiefern, der Horror und die Traurigkeit von dem Holocuast in Schindlers Liste zum actio und dem Abenteuer des Indianas Jones. Für den ersten Jurssic Park Film John hat einer großen und lyrischen Hollywood Ergebnis mit großartigen Themen geschrieben. Für Die Verlorene Welt sind wir ein kleines tieferes, und dunkleres gegangen. der Johnny hat einigen von seinem ihnen angepasst und hat Finsternis vorgebracht und entsetzlich rhytms das mag ist nicht gehört worden seit dem König Kong von Max. Steiner.

Halten Sie Ihre Kolben fest und genießen Sie die Fahrt.

Steven Spielberg.

I dont want to google translate it in case i get raped verbally somehow... lol

Or is it real?

Wonderful! The John Williams has outdone himself again!

In our 25 years together, the one John Look reamarkable versatility. Each result is different distincly, fits perfectly with the movie. From the power of pine, the horror and sadness of the Holocuast in Schindler's List for actio Adventures of Indiana Jones and the. For the first Jurssic Park Film John has a great lyric and written with great results Hollywood themes. For The Lost World, we have gone a little deeper, and darker. Johnny has adapted some of them of his and has raised the darkness and appalling Rhytms like has not been heard since King Kong by Max Steiner.

Hold onto your pistons and enjoy the ride.

Steven Spielberg.

Whoa.

I bought this still-factory-sealed-brand-new-in-box set for $5 CDN!

(there was in-store promotion- regular price $19.99 CDN but with the coupon can be had for five bones; this was back in March)

Still haven't opened it yet.

Store in question:

http://www.cinemaisonroyale.com/our-store/

I've also seen this set in a Multimags though that was awhile back.

Whoa.

I bought this still-factory-sealed-brand-new-in-box set for $5 CDN!

(there was in-store promotion- regular price $19.99 CDN but with the coupon can be had for five bones; this was back in March)

Still haven't opened it yet.

Store in question:

http://www.cinemaiso....com/our-store/

I've also seen this set in a Multimags though that was awhile back.

Hey I can actually physically get there

I think this set would be worth it if you could get it for 10-15$ on clearance

Thought the set well worth the 20 bucks; was willing enough to spend that amount (prior to getting the coupon of course).

Also picked up a whole bunch of RCA Living Stereo SACDs there last April (they have a two for $15 deal on new CDs)- pretty sweet!