CNET: Are you finished with physical media?

avalanche

Talking about psychical media, yesterday, I saw two Dream Theater albums on vinyl on sale in FNAC. Somehow that made me think of one of the members here. ;)

I come dangerously close in appearance apparently. I have facial hair and usually wear NASA glasses. I was also once spotted at a Colin Meloy concert. But I hate hipsters, and wear normal-fitting clothing. Actually over the last few days I realized that I have the same wardrobe as Horner.

I have bought 3 cds in the last 3 months. That is a lot for me.

Now there's a thought... Or maybe a drone. It could leave all the droning music in the fire however, only take the good stuff. :P

What about the albums that are both droning and good stuff at the same time?

Talking about psychical media, yesterday, I saw two Dream Theater albums on vinyl on sale in FNAC. Somehow that made me think of one of the members here. ;)

:jump:

Who?

:lsabre::bash::flush::banghead::down:

Talking about physical media in a more serious way... What started me worrying few times ago is... what my collection will become when I'm gone?

I don't have childrens and I doubt that my nieces and nephews will love Bach, Charles Aznavour, Roy Orbison and John Williams.

I asked my husband not to put my DVDs, CDs and LPs to trash, trying instead to sell them to collectors on the net.

Geeezz... that's the 40s I guess!

I like to think a spirit version of my CDs will come with me in rich man's heaven when I croak.

Well, I hope they have free Wi-Fi in heaven.

Gents ... can we stop discussing death in just about every thread, for the sake of avoiding depression?

This thread is like the "Do you prefer the TV show Enterprise or the refit Motion" one, they are just extensions to the "Do You have Mental Problems" thread. :)

Death is inevitable. It can befun to read about. Think Agatha or King.

• 2 months later...