BloodBoal

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure Bource will win because of his innovatively intelligent old fashioned approach to scoring a silent film. It is like a mischievous but condescending wink at the old film music to which this score is rooted, but at the same time it is trying to topple the time honored, dusty and worn convetions from inside out, exposing the rotten and malformed heart of the bloated, sickly, obvious, sugary, manipulative Hollywood film scoring and trampling on it with grin of bloodthirsty yet intelligent satisfaction.

I am sure Bource will win because of his innovatively intelligent old fashioned approach to scoring a silent film. It is like a mischievous but condescending wink at the old film music to which this score is rooted, but at the same time it is trying to topple the time honored, dusty and worn convetions from inside out, exposing the rotten and malformed heart of the bloated, sickly, obvious, sugary, manipulative Hollywood film scoring and trampling on it with grin of bloodthirsty yet intelligent satisfaction.

People really seem to be out-to-get film music these days.

People really seem to be out-to-get film music these days.

Yup. It is all a huge conspiracy. There is a cancer on the film composerdom. And it's growing.

I call it Reznoritis.

We need 200 CCs of Williamsepan stat! And bring Goldsmithol as well. Heavy dose. This is an acute case. Lives are at stake!

• 5 weeks later...

200 CCs of Williamsepan? Are you insane? This man suffers from a Zimmer tumor! He can't take it! He needs a bypass surgery! Get Carter! Burwell, I mean.

My gosh man, cutting him open is not the answer, now put away your butcher knives and save this patient before its too late!

I call it Reznoritis.

Oh God, this is the worst disease to hit civilization since the later days of Zimmeritis. And unfortunately we've got a few victims on this very board...

Powellmania is not bad, although I've heard that the Gregson-Williamsomania is slowly getting worse...don't worry though, we're close to a cure! Just keep taking the regular doses of Williamsepan!

I myself am 90% healthy, although I do have the Hornerism condition (5%) and a bit of 5% of a bunch of other stuff (including some Zimmeritis in there...but I think its harmless ;).

I do have the Hornerism condition (5%)

I have Horneritis, but only the Star Trek 2 and 3 variant and the CBS theme variant, the Krull variant was defeated by my system..

Ahh, you got lucky then. My immune system hasn't quite become resistant to Horneritis, although it has defeated a lot of the synthetic variants, like the Titanic variant and such.